PDA

View Full Version : Greta goes to her forever home!

GretaGirl
12-04-2002, 11:11 AM
Well, Greta left for her forever home on Monday night. I miss her, but I get an update each morning! :-)

I did manage to get this shot before she left, with the help of her new Mommy, of course!

Best wishes to all & thanks for all the help!

-Missy

Cataholic
12-04-2002, 01:38 PM
Wow, what a beauty. I can't remember..why couldn't you keep her with you?

GretaGirl
12-04-2002, 01:44 PM
I could have kept her, but my friend has been looking to adopt a kitty for a long time and finally got everything squared away so that she could. Greta was perfect timing so I decided to adopt her out. If I kept everyone I rescued, I would have to move out to a ranch. LOL!

Hubby and I are just going to foster for a while. We have no kitties at all so we plan to foster a FeLV+ kitty and we may end up adopting him. It takes a while for those kitties to be adopted, so I imagine he'll be with us for a while, if not permanently.

I guess my main reason (to make a long explanation longer) is that Greta is so wonderful & perfect and she's eaasily adoptable. I would rather save my home for kitties who have no where else to go.

-Missy

GretaGirl
12-04-2002, 01:45 PM
I meant to attach my Holiday Greeting Card, but forgot to.

Here is my trio wishing everyone a Happy Howl-i-Day!

-Missy

Uabassoon
12-04-2002, 03:52 PM
Greta is such a beautiful cat. I'm glad she found her forever home. And congrats to you for fostering a FeLV+ cat.

Your trio is so cute. THey are all such beautiful dogs.

AmberLee
12-04-2002, 03:53 PM
Whew! I misread the post at first that Greta had passed away. I'm delighted that she is in a fine forever home and that you'll be able to keep updated on her. She is quite a beauty.

[So are your classy trio of beauties in your card. Or is it better to say 'extraordinarily handsome trio' .... :)]

ChrisH
12-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Greta is so beautiful, I bet she and you have made your friend very, very, happy. :)

I love your festive trio! They are three gorgeous dogs. :)

koxka
12-04-2002, 04:57 PM
Greta is an extraordenary and beautiful kitty. Tthat's very generous from you to give her to a loving home and save your home for a ill kitty. You have my admiration

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 06:13 AM
I guess my main reason (to make a long explanation longer) is that Greta is so wonderful & perfect and she's eaasily adoptable. I would rather save my home for kitties who have no where else to go.

-Missy [/B][/QUOTE]what a thoughtful way to look at it!