PDA

View Full Version : Zeke's gone for his operation :'[

slleipnir
12-04-2002, 07:20 AM
Urg, I didn't think it would bother me this much..I've seen dogs being neuters so many times by the vet thats doing Zeke.. (He's being neutered by the way..)
Anyway, I dropped him off a minute ago, and he didn't want to get out of the truck, like AT ALL. He usually wants to get out and go for a walk..Then when they took him away, he looked at me like, no!! where are you going!! I'm going this way!! I wanted to run over and give him a hug..I'm afraid he might be confused as he's been left somewhere before..the humane society, and it hasn't been overly long since we got him..I don't want him to think I've abandoned him..My poor little boy :'[ I can't pick him up until tomorrow after school either..I might go in at lunch if I get the time..I can't wait to see him..

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-04-2002, 07:28 AM
I am sure Zeke will do fine, Audrey. Don't worry about him.
When Drake was neutered, I was a mess. So, it's easier said that done. But that evening, we went to see him and check up on the lil guy and they said he was doing very well and could come home! Perhaps if he is doing really well, they will let you bring him home with you today when you visit.

ramanth
12-04-2002, 10:06 AM
I'm sure Zeke will be a-okay. :D

Give him a gentle hug for me when he gets home. :)

anna_66
12-04-2002, 12:44 PM
Don't worry, Zeke will be fine. Maybe a little sleepy or sore when he comes home, but I'm sure he'll be feeling back to his old self in a day or two. Give him a smooch from me:)

slleipnir
12-04-2002, 01:53 PM
Well, I just called the vets, they said everything went fine, and hes still kinda outta of it..I can't wait to pick him up tomorrow..my dad was trying to make me feel bad and joked that he'd go pick him up without me so he'd be 'recueing' him when I was then one who left him. lol, I know Zeke wouldn't think that, but anyway :p

trisha0503
12-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Glad our precious Zeke is doing well :) Give him hugs and kisses from me and Missy ;)

primabella
12-04-2002, 03:26 PM
glad all went well :D
zeke's a big boy now - he can take it ;)

tatsxxx11
12-04-2002, 04:33 PM
Hi Audrey! So glad to hear that Zeke's doing well and is on the mend!!:) He's probably snoozing away as we speak!:D

slleipnir
12-04-2002, 05:17 PM
Thanks everyone, I know he's fine and all, but you didn't see the look!!! LOL..It was like 'why are you going that way' type look..poor boy..

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-05-2002, 06:22 AM
Glad to hear that Zeke is doing well. I am sure you are very anxious to pick him up today after school. You can pamper him and shower him with love all weekend long!

anna_66
12-05-2002, 06:53 AM
:D Glad to hear Zeke is doing well!

Us mom's, we worry waaaay too much:rolleyes: