PDA

View Full Version : What nice folks hang out here at Pet Talk!

sasvermont
12-04-2002, 05:06 AM
You know, nearly every person here is just so wonderfully sweet and kind to both humans and animals. It is such a pleasure to have "run into" all of you.

So thank you all for adding to everyone's lives - furry ones included. Such kind, large and very tender hearts you all have and share.

Happy Holidays! and love to all of you from:

Sallyanne, Gabe, Graemer and Miley

Rachel
12-04-2002, 06:18 AM
Yes, Sallyanne, and you are one of them with a heart of gold. Your taking on the challenge of Gabe was one of the best things to happen here at Pet Talk, and I have ever so much enjoyed your updates about him and Miley and Graemer.

My only wish is that I had more time to spend with all of you, but for the time I do, it is always rewarding.

lynnestankard
12-04-2002, 06:26 AM
Hear Hear Rachel - I think we all love Sallyanne for taking on the dear boy Gabe and giving him the most wonderful home {{{Hugs}}}

And Sallyanne - yes I agree - I've never met such kind, caring people as we find here at Pet Talk - long may we continue xxxx

Lynne

Barbara
12-04-2002, 10:03 AM
Sallyanne that's what I feel: there are so many warm hearts here and you're one of them. Thanks for your welcome here. I am proud to be port of such a lively and loving community.

moosmom
12-04-2002, 10:06 AM
Sallyanne and everyone, I've always said that this place has some wonderful people in it. You just happen to put it into better words.

Thanks everyone for being such a great group of friends.

iceyshiver21
12-04-2002, 11:49 AM
this place is very great i just love it, were only missing one thing that every other Good, Bad or Excellent Message board has and that is those few people who ruin every thing, those few who always say such bad remarks about every thing. And i think you'll all agree w/ me when i say this "WE DONT NEED THEM" ya sure every now and then you can change their mind and opinions, but most the time thier to stubborn. And that's what i love just a whole bunch people who come togather to bring joy to all around them.

luckies4me
12-04-2002, 01:41 PM
I agree, I love each and everyone of you Pet Talkers! ;)

All Creatures Great And Small
12-04-2002, 01:57 PM
You know, I vowed when I got a PC that I would not become one of "those people" who hang out in chat rooms or post all over forums, but this place is SO NICE (and addictive!) that I can't resist. All the beautiful pictures, funny stories, (and a few sad ones), and knowing that there are people all over the WORLD here that truly love their companion animals - it makes me feel good. Yeah, we have our arguments, but since we're all pretty warmhearted people here, it settles down quickly and gets back to the wonderful pets that brought us here in the first place. I've also learned a lot of interesting cultural things, with all the different nations and religions represented here. I hope everyone at Pet Talk has a wonderful holiday, whichever one they celebrate, and thanks for letting me be a part of this fine group of people!

neko1
12-04-2002, 02:14 PM
I love it here! I love to hear about everyone's kitties and I love meeting other abyssinian lovers!! This place is great!

RockyRoad
12-04-2002, 03:24 PM
Aww how sweet!!! I like it here too!! When I'm talking to my friends they'll be like " Are you on Pet Talk??" And the answer is almost always yes!:) I had only found one other message board like this in my whole 6 years of being able to use the computer and I still post on there, but not as much as this place. Everyone here is just so nice!! My dad goes on a message board about coral reefs, and he says they are all stuffy rich people who don't talk about ANYTHING but corals, they don't celebrate posts or birthdays or anything. Well that's just the way they are, but the people on here are soo different! It's cool how everyone is like a big family here, it is so different than what message boards other kids my age go on. I think Karen and Paul are wonderful people for creating this site and bonding so many people from all around the world together. All in all, this site has done a hugeimpact on my life, if something good happens, I will think about it at school, if something bad happens to somebody's pet or anything, it will be in my mind all day and I wll constantly worry about it. :D ;) :p

HoRsELUvR
12-04-2002, 03:53 PM
i agree.Pet talk isnt one of those chat room places where everyone is mean or annoying or gross.Pet Talk rules!

Lillycat
12-04-2002, 04:15 PM
pettalk is a warm fuzzy for me each and every day....thanks to all of you!

ChrisH
12-04-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
You know, I vowed when I got a PC that I would not become one of "those people" who hang out in chat rooms or post all over forums, but this place is SO NICE (and addictive!) that I can't resist. All the beautiful pictures, funny stories, (and a few sad ones), and knowing that there are people all over the WORLD here that truly love their companion animals - it makes me feel good. Yeah, we have our arguments, but since we're all pretty warmhearted people here, it settles down quickly and gets back to the wonderful pets that brought us here in the first place. I've also learned a lot of interesting cultural things, with all the different nations and religions represented here. I hope everyone at Pet Talk has a wonderful holiday, whichever one they celebrate, and thanks for letting me be a part of this fine group of people!
Me too!!

All Creatures Great and Small, I feel exactly the same but I couldn`t ever begin to express it as well as you have. Tnanks. :)

Miss Meow
12-04-2002, 06:47 PM
Here here.

I really enjoying learning more about the PetTalkers and their cats, dogs, birds, horses, fish, rabbits, rodents, reptiles and other treasured friends :) And I also like seeing pictures of course :)

Cookiebaker
12-04-2002, 06:53 PM
I so agree with all the previous posts & comments. This is the first message board that I have found that I feel comfortable with. There is no rotten language/lewd conversation etc. etc. etc. and that is just the best!! I love admiring everybody's pets, and learning something new all the time...and meeting people that I am pleased to call "friends." Thank you all for being there!!! :D

jenluckenbach
12-04-2002, 07:06 PM
what can I add????? except thanks for starting this thread and I couldn't agree more.

ownerof3dogs
12-04-2002, 08:48 PM
I Love this place
I love this place
I love this place
I love this place
and...
I love this place

Pet talk has the nicest people in the world. I wish I could find people who love pets as much as we do in my everyday life!!!!
Thanks Karen and Paul for creating this loved filled Board.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

Christiansmommy
12-04-2002, 10:56 PM
I agree 100%!! I wouldn't even be a part of Pettalk if it wasn't for you, Sallyanne. You are awesome, along with all of you other pet loving people. People who love animals are the nicest people in this world...i honestly believe that...people who never owned an animal, are lacking something in their life. The people here are always friendly...even to those of us who aren't regulars...just lurkers, for the most part :)

Your pets are all lucky to have each one of you as mommies and daddies...and Gabe really lucked out, for sure!!

;) ;) ;)

Pam
12-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Such kind, large and very tender hearts you all have and share.

I couldn't agree more, and Sallyanne you are way up there at the top of the list! I have met so many terrific, caring people here. We all laugh with each other and at times cry with each other. You can feel the love. I hope each Pet Talker has a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Love from Pam, Bella, Trevor and Andy

Nomilynn
12-05-2002, 02:39 AM
I feel the same way. I lurked on this site for quite a while before I joined, because you "just never know" when it comes to these things, but I'm so happy I decided to join! I feel like everyone here is a close friend even though I've never seen anyone in person. It's so nice to come home to a group of people who love me despite my affliction for cats, and I can blab and blab about them and everyone is happy to hear it!

Thank you to all the Pet Talkers!!!! :D

Pam
12-05-2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
despite my affliction for cats, :D

:D :D :D Nomilyn I love that! Too cute!! Yes, it takes one to know one! :p :cool:

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 08:00 AM
I got my first PC in 1990, and was really 'hooked' on AOL for about two months. I would stay up late (well, late for me) and then I lost interest. Then, I would play that stupid stupid game Simm City for hours and hours!!!! But, that wasn't on a board.
Then, for the longest time, I would occasionally research, email, but no chats.

Then, I 'met' PT! And, Whoa Nelly, what can I say. I get a smile on my face more often than not, shake my head as if to say, "I know exactly what you mean", and of course, commiserate with you when things go soo wrong in life. I can't say something like, "PT has changed my life" cause that sounds so trite somehow. But, I can say it makes such a wonderful addition to my life!!! I hope in the coming year to somehow meet some of you, talk to you, etc....

What is one of my favorite things about it here? No one EVER says, "OH, not another cat story".....

anna_66
12-05-2002, 08:04 AM
I'm so glad that I found Pet Talk! It really brightens my day when I can come to the computer and read all the wonderful things about everyone else's pets, see pictures and just chat!
There are so many nice people here with such big hearts!

Here's wishing you all a Very Happy Holiday Season!

Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney