PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack!!

COCatMama
12-03-2002, 07:07 PM
All moved! still unpacking :( hah!
HELP! Juneau howls for half an hour after i leave for work!! ACK!!

mugsy
12-03-2002, 09:13 PM
Just getting used to the new place. Juneau feels like maybe you're not coming back. It will get better. How do you like your new place??

COCatMama
12-03-2002, 11:20 PM
thanks mug :D
it's nice cept there was a drunk freak with a knive screaming out on the street last night!! :eek: there was like 5 cop cars out there and they were yelling at him too at 3 am UGH!

Karen
12-03-2002, 11:30 PM
Juneau will adjust - dogs are notoriously good at that, once they are reassured that you still love them, and this IS home! :) Maybe when you leave, it's Kong filled with peanut butter time?

Hope the 3am drunk isn't a neighborhood regular! :rolleyes:

COCatMama
12-03-2002, 11:37 PM
you and me both!! I need SLEEP fps LOL
juneau lost his kong, next payday I will get him another, altho he gets that PB outta there in seconds!!!!! Perhaps it is time to crate train him?

COCatMama
12-04-2002, 12:01 AM
Apparently he was howling AGAIN when i left for my TKD class tonight, this is REALLY freaking me outttttt I can't stay home all day! i have to work and stuff!! I took him for two walks today and played with him and the landlords let him out. AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHH

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 08:29 AM
I think you should sit down with your landlords soooon and let them know why Juneau is doing this...so that they are sypathetic, and don't put you out...poor puppy. He is probably just so beside himself, and needs even extra loving from you...good luck!

COCatMama
12-05-2002, 08:59 AM
I was not living at home, was living with bf at the time (ex bf now) and I did warn them he might freak out for a few days and the landlady said she doesn't care, let's hope so eh? I don't know if he howled yesterday, nobody said anything to me. No news is good news right?

Cataholic
12-05-2002, 09:00 AM
You poor thing! I feel for you both (sorry, not the ex- but you and Junie.) How are YOU doing?