PDA

View Full Version : Quotes

iceyshiver21
12-03-2002, 02:25 PM
What are your favorite quotes??, cuz i need some for my website, if you think they may be innoproporite pm me or email me.

All Creatures Great And Small
12-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Well, you can take the ones from my signature, since those are 2 of my favorites regarding animals. I'd have to give some thought to any others - I'm not in a real reflective mood right now.

Chinadoll
12-03-2002, 02:54 PM
ohhhh! One of my favorite topics...of course, my mind is blank now, but here's a couple:

There's a race between the software industry for building bigger and better idiot proof programs and the universe for building bigger and better idiots. The universe is winning.

This is from the movie Music From Another Room:
Love is like music from another room. You know how when you're listening to music playing from another room? And you're singing along because it's a tune that you really love? When a door closes or a train passes so you can't hear the music anymore, but you sing along anyway... then, no matter how much time passes, when you hear the music again you're still in exact same time with it. That's what it's like.

I used to have a quote page on my website...even though i took it off the site, I still have it saved at home...I can post more of my favorite quotes when I get home from work.

Fuzzy317
12-03-2002, 06:13 PM
Here is the Puzzle thread. There were many great quotes used for Puzzles.

Puzzle List (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15137)

Cincy'sMom
12-03-2002, 09:53 PM
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness forgot about puupies"

I think that was Gene Hall, but I'll have to look it up for sure

Karen
12-03-2002, 11:32 PM
Were you looking for dog quotes or just any quotes? There are lots of good sites for them ...

iceyshiver21
12-04-2002, 12:08 PM
any quotes work just fine

Miss Meow
12-04-2002, 06:35 PM
One of my favourites is: "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're probably right." I think it was Henry Ford.

I like these quote sites:

http://www.quotationspage.com/
http://www.quoteland.com/

I also like anything by Mark Twain. Very smart man. "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
:)

Kfamr
12-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Haha i love this one from the website that was posted....

"America's one of the finest countries anyone ever stole."
-Bobcat Goldthwaite

Nomilynn
12-05-2002, 02:42 AM
I like this one:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain

:D :D :D

wolf_Q
12-05-2002, 03:24 AM
The quotes I have in my mail siggy....yes, I'm odd......errrmm...

"To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your soul... just be prepared for what
you may see."

Homer Simpson: "What are you gonna do? Release the dogs?! Or the bees?! Or dogs with bees in their mouth so that when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

"The precious stones of friendship, of family, of wisdom learned through the bruises of even a good life....Those are the things you can't leave behind."~~Bono