PDA

View Full Version : Hapy Birthday Michelle!!! (kittycats_delight)

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2012, 05:11 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!:D
I hope your birthday is the best day ever!!!

Felicia's Mom
12-05-2012, 06:18 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle! Hope you have a great day!

cassiesmom
12-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday, Michelle! I hope you are having a great day!

momcat
12-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Wishing you more wonderful things than you ever imagined on your special day! Groucho is sending you Happy Purrthday purrs and kitty kisses. Have a super day!

Freedom
12-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Enjoy your day, Michelle!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Taz_Zoee
12-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Happy Birthday Michelle!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

phesina
12-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Happy BIRTHDAY, Michelle!!!!!

mrspunkysmom
12-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Happy Birthday!

Pinot's Mom
12-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Happiest of Birthdays, Michelle!

krazyaboutkatz
12-06-2012, 02:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!! I hope you had a great one.:)

kittycats_delight
12-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Thanks everyone. Had a lazy day yesterday. Guido got my breakfast for me. Peach tea and 2 cookies. hehehehe After that we both crawled back in bed for some cuddle time and a nap. Turned out to be a long nap. LOL When I got up I was pressed to get sauces made for supper. We had lobster in lemon, herb & Garlic butter sauce (homemade) Guido has a side of boiled potatoes which he utilized the butter for as well. To start we had shrimp cocktail. I made the cocktail sauce as well. The european version is nothing like the north american version. The european consists of whipping cream, cognac, mustard, mayo, ketchup & worchestershire sauce, you mix the shrimp into the sauce and serve it in a glass ontop of lettuce similar in that way but not what we wanted. So, I made my own with the traditional american recipe. I ate 6 shrimp with the sauce (pretty typical for a shrimp cocktail. Guido on the other had ate his shrimp cocktail and wanted the rest of the shrimp ring which was about 1 lb of shrimp and a cup of sauce. He ate every last one. I also ate my entire lobster so was very pleased with myself that I managed and didn't feel over full or bloated. Guido ate his lobster as well drowned in lemon, herb & garlic butter sauce as well as 2 large boiled potatoes using the sauce for those too and looked at me after and said...'Did you just get the 2 lobsters?' LMAO Glad someone enjoyed it. It was quite entertaining to watch him. Certain things I cook are not a normality for him and this is the first time I have done this kind of meal. He was like a kid getting his first taste of candy or soda. It really was almost better than the meal itself...ALMOST!!! The shrimp cocktail was over the moon....I was honestly in heaven. :D

Thank you all again for the birthday wishes. :love: to you all

ramanth
12-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Happy Birthday!