PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To Luckies4me!

Vermontcat
12-03-2002, 07:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LUCKIE!!! HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Maybe you should get some new pets today!:D (like you don't have enough already!)

iceyshiver21
12-03-2002, 07:51 AM
Yah!! Annie and the gang wish you a happy birthday too,!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-03-2002, 07:53 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

All Creatures Great And Small
12-03-2002, 09:35 AM
xx

Nomilynn
12-03-2002, 09:44 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

12-03-2002, 10:03 AM
http://www.hallospass.de/gif/geburtstag/geb011.gif

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anna_66
12-03-2002, 10:09 AM
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
http://members.aol.com/myerssh61/pbd.jpg
Can we come to your party? We already have hats..........:D :D :D

OMG! My ratties said they want some birthday hats like that too!:D

Thank you everyone, I was so excited this morning wondering if anyone would make me a birthday thread. Thanks VermontCat!!!!:D You all made my day!

Cass

Tanya&Fritz
12-03-2002, 10:45 AM
Have a fun-filled day!

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 10:48 AM
So want to know what I'm doing for my birthday, hehe?

Well this morning Dans aunt is going to take me out for breakfast at Marie Calenders! Yumm!:D

Then tonight at 6:30 Dan rented us a jacuzzi for two hours. I love hottubs and have been wanting to go for a long time. They are really neat because you get your own private room and the ceiling is cut out so you can look at the stars.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up this morning and to my suprise were two cards on the computer table. Funny they were there, hehe, Dan knows that's the first place I go when I wake up. :p

There was a card that said Cassie and a card that said Mommy. I opened the Cassie card, from Dan of course, and it was so sweet. On the front it says:

There's something inside this Birthday card that's very special to me. It's one of a kind, and I wouldn't trade it for the world...
Then you open it up and it says:
You! Happy Birthday and there is a mirror inside to look at myself, lol. thought it was so cute. Of course he wrote things inside but I will save that to myself.

:D

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 10:54 AM
Then I opened up the "Mommy" card and there was a cute card from Dylan (my wittle baby boy!) and it said:

Mom, it's just a little birthday wish....
and on the inside:
...but it couldn't hold more love! Happy Birthday

Then Dylan wrote me this:

Mommy, Thank you for always giving me hugs and kisses. Happy Birthday, Dylan

And he scribbled with a crayon in it!!!!! It was so cute. That made my day. :D

jennifert
12-03-2002, 11:06 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Those cards are so sweet!

Cataholic
12-03-2002, 11:19 AM
Yippee! Another Sag!!! Happy Birthday!!!

All Creatures Great And Small
12-03-2002, 11:20 AM
xx

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
OMG, the mention of the Jacuzzi just made me laugh - be careful how much time you both spend in there, since that hot water can have a "less than romantic" effect. If this weren't a family site, I could tell you about a particular Valentine's Day involving a very long soak in a Jacuzzi and a very embarrassed husband the next day.................;) :p

That's what PM's are for, lol! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
12-03-2002, 11:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I HOPE IT'S THE BEST ONE EVER!!!:D

Logan
12-03-2002, 01:07 PM
Happy Birthday, Cass, and enjoy the jacuzzi!!! I am hoping there is one in my future that we can have for more than two hours!!! I have already figured out the perfect place for it on the new deck!!! :D

Chinadoll
12-03-2002, 01:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Have fun today!! Wish I could go soak in a hotub right now, but that would probably put me to sleep. Hope you have a wonderful evening.

ACGAS: Those are cute cute cute ratties!

ChrisH
12-03-2002, 02:22 PM
:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :D

Miss Meow
12-03-2002, 05:24 PM
Happy birthday! Hope you're having a great day!

neko1
12-03-2002, 05:47 PM
Happy Birthday!!!:D :) :D

Lillycat
12-03-2002, 06:24 PM
didnt see this thread....posted to you elsewhere.....happy birthday...again!

AmberLee
12-03-2002, 07:37 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!! And miiini mooore!!!!

Do hope it's a happy one! {{{birthday hugs to you}}}

Aspen and Misty
12-03-2002, 09:35 PM
Happy birthday! Sorry it took me so long to respond, still in the process of moving. I hope you had a great day!

Ash

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 10:55 PM
Thanks everyone! Just got home from the jacuzzi. It was a blast.

(For some odd reason all the cats are staring directly at Dan right now, it is so weird!!!)

Anyways, the hottub was nice. We rented it for an hour which was plenty of time. It does get hot in there. You are supposed to rinse your body off first before going in, but the water is freezing cold!!!!:eek: It was nice to spend some quality alone time together with Dan. And today was free soda day!!! hehe We both got free sodas and they said Happy Birthday to me too!

Couldn't see any stars though, way too foggy. I thought we were going to be freezing cold when we got out because it's only about 27 out tonight....BUT! when we got out we were pleasently warm and I felt great. I felt alive, lol.

ACGAS: I did feel a little light headed when I got out though, not to mention I felt like a dead raisin, lol. We also had the 15 minute timer but like you, we kept going back, lol!

:p

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2002, 12:29 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRA FROM ANOTHER SAGITARIAN!!!

I'm glad that you had a great b-day. My b-day is tomorrow and I have to take Pepper to the vet for some tests and then I have to go to work.
http://www.gifs.net/animate/10cakecp.gif
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/HByel_line.gif

luckies4me
12-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone so much, you people really made it all the more special!;)