PDA

View Full Version : Drake's Pantyhose Fettish

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-03-2002, 06:31 AM
I had totally forgotten about Drake's pantyhose fettish (for the lack of a better word) until this morning. Draker goes nuts when I wear pantyhose!

I was getting ready for work today and after I put my pantyhose on, Drake went crazy! He started whining and howling as he pawed at my legs and clawed my pantyhose!! After two pairs, I had to finally get ready in the bathroom and run out of the front door before he could catch up with me. He is very lucky that I was in a good mood this morning. I actually found humor in his behavior!

He has done this in the past. I just don't understand it! I don't think it's the legs, coz I wear shorts all the time and he doesn't act that way.

Perhaps it is his feminine side coming out. Mommy, I want those pantyhose. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

mugsy
12-03-2002, 06:42 AM
THAT'S a new one!! Drakers are you thinking of cross dressing?? lol

lbaker
12-03-2002, 06:59 AM
Drakette:confused: :o oh I don't think so:p

ellensy
12-03-2002, 08:22 AM
hehe ur funny Drake :D

ramanth
12-03-2002, 08:47 AM
LOL Drake!! He must think those pantyhose are evil and contricting his mommas legs! I must free her! :D ;)

Silly Draker.

lbaker
12-03-2002, 09:25 AM
Kim, THAT'S IT :eek: Draker is protecting his mom.... we all know how he feels about his mom...... Souraya, do you ever wear tights? Does he do the same thing if he can't actually see your legs? How odd. Boy, that Drake, gotta love that dog:D
Laurie

Tina
12-03-2002, 09:43 AM
Oh Drake you are so funny!!

anna_66
12-03-2002, 09:46 AM
You are so funny Drake:p

I don't know....maybe he just don't like the smell of them:confused:

Dixieland Dancer
12-03-2002, 09:59 AM
I think he realizes you are leaving for work when you put them on and he feels if he ruins them you will HAVE to stay home with him! Smart boy Draker!!! ;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-03-2002, 10:05 AM
All your suggestions can be valid. I am not sure it's the tights thing, tough Laurie. I run in a pair of Nike running tights they don't seem to bother Draker.

Cracks me up!!

Logan
12-03-2002, 10:06 AM
That is the funniest thing I have ever read, Souraya!!! No telling what that big boy is thinking!! LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

Cisco's Mom
12-03-2002, 11:35 AM
Maybe he likes the all natural!:D

jennifert
12-03-2002, 12:06 PM
That is too funny Souraya!! Drake is just a super smart dog who knows how ridiculous pantyhose are!!! Over priced and uncomfortable...
Or maybe it's because burglars where them on their heads....?

sammi
12-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by jennifert
That is too funny Souraya!! Drake is just a super smart dog who knows how ridiculous pantyhose are!!! Over priced and uncomfortable...

Or maybe it's because burglars where them on their heads....?

Thats it!!!!! LOL:D :D Or could he disapprove of you showing "Too much Leg"? LOL;)

lbaker
12-03-2002, 02:26 PM
hmmmmmmm...did Andrew have a private talk with Drake before having to leave town last time? hmmmm? shhhh "watch mommy...watch mommyyyyy...take care of moooommmmmy") ;)

Corinna
12-04-2002, 11:13 AM
These boy furrys, Merlin Hides my used undies in his crate. I put them in the dirty cloths basket and when I go to take it to be washed, I have to clear out the crate. He just started this weird habit about a month a go.