PDA

View Full Version : Felicia, the little angel

Glacier
12-03-2002, 12:03 AM
Just wanted to share some cuteness!:D Felicia just gets sweeter everyday. She has her first vet appointment on Thursday to see if we can do anything for her legs. We'd both appreciate any good thoughts for a potential treatment.

It's exhausting being little!
http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2502478a.jpg

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2502477a.jpg

Nomilynn
12-03-2002, 12:04 AM
She is so cute!! What's wrong with her legs.. I think I missed something!

I will pray for her vet visit! :)

Glacier
12-03-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
She is so cute!! What's wrong with her legs.. I think I missed something!

I will pray for her vet visit! :)

Her front legs are curved and limit her mobility somewhat. One appears to be fused at the elbow. It's a birth defect. She doesn't seem to notice though--she's very sweet and loves to play. Thanks for the prayers!

Miss Meow
12-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Glacier
... Felicia just gets sweeter everyday.

You got that right :) She's so cute, it just melts me inside.

Good luck with the vet's appointment. Have you used this vet before? Does s/he seem the type to be really creative and go the extra mile for your special baby? :)

Uabassoon
12-03-2002, 02:22 AM
She is such a cutie!! She has an angelic little face. Good luck at the vet.

12-03-2002, 02:26 AM
Good luck with cutie Felicia !! She is a honey-bun !!

Barbara
12-03-2002, 04:17 AM
She's a sugar plum.

Lillycat
12-03-2002, 04:44 AM
such a sweetie! prayers toward the vet visit....and maybe the vet can come up w/something for her!!!

neko1
12-03-2002, 05:39 AM
omg that first pic is the cutest thing!!! what an angel-puss!!

Edwina's Secretary
12-03-2002, 09:24 AM
Are there any words left to describe such a cutie???? She's a doll, she's a lamb, she's an angel!

catmandu
12-03-2002, 09:32 AM
Precious my little siamese had leg problems when she was young as well , one leg was not functional as the others. But with therapy she can now run and play with only the slightest limp . the Vet assured me that cats are extremely adaptable and naturally can over come handicaps . all the best to Felicia from the lost cats hotel.

Glacier
12-03-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

Good luck with the vet's appointment. Have you used this vet before? Does s/he seem the type to be really creative and go the extra mile for your special baby? :)

This is the vet I take all my furbabies to. (not that there are many options here-1 other clinic). He's a great vet. This is the same clinic that helped me send Petey-cat out to Saskatoon, Sask, for a surgery they couldn't do. His resources are limited simply by our location, but he'll do everything he can for her and if he doesn't know what to do, he's not afraid to admit it. He'll find someone who does know and consult with them.

Tina
12-04-2002, 12:31 PM
She's really adorable!!!!!!!!

ramanth
12-04-2002, 12:50 PM
Oh Oh Ohhh!!!!!!!! She's so cute!!! I just wanna pick her up and cuddle her.

Lots of luck at the vets!

rosethecopycat
12-04-2002, 06:02 PM
In the first picture she looks like she's praying herself. I will go along and pray with her.

:)

wolflady
12-04-2002, 06:21 PM
Oh my goodness!! Is she ever cute!! She looks like a little handful that I just want to scoop up and put against my cheeck! What a darling!
Good luck with her first vet appointment! Do let us know how it goes and give your precious sweety some kissies for me! :D
**hugs**