PDA

View Full Version : MiniMoo from cow country

Vio&Juni
12-01-2012, 04:30 PM
This is MiniMoo.

A few weeks ago she decided that we looked like a good candidate for her family and she made her mind to adopt us. We were in denial for a little while, but she knew better. If we were not before, we are now officially cat freaks :)

She is an older kitten, I think she still has her kitten teeth. She's very cuddly and playful and she's doing pretty well with the other cats. Since we couldn't get an appointment with the vet until next Saturday, she's sleeping in the garage. This also helps her and the other cats get used to each other smells and presence.

It's difficult to take a good picture of her, she's always on the go, very busy :) And very cuddly.

An update on Mitzi: when we tried to have her spayed, the vet discovered the scar, so I guess, she'd already have an owner or she was spayed by the Trap-and-Neuter people.

cassiesmom
12-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Awww, aww! Hi, Miss Mini Moo! What a pretty girl you are with your black and white coat, and your cute pink nose! It is very nice to meet you!

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Congrats!!!:D She's adorable and I love her name too.:)

Karen
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Yay! Welcome to Pet Talk, MiniMoo! You chose your new family wisely!

phesina
12-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Ohhh!!! What an adorable tiny little cow!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

maerlyn
12-02-2012, 09:49 AM
She's gorgeous! And obviously extremely intelligent, having chosen such a great family to adopt! :D

moosmom
12-02-2012, 10:17 AM
What a sweet little girl she is!!! Thank you for taking her in. I can see why it was so difficult to say no.

maid25cats
12-02-2012, 10:20 AM
shes adorable :D glad she found a forever home
love the name too

Catty1
12-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Awww little MiniMoo! What a sweet and pretty little kitty! Holstein baby, you are so lucky to have a Pet Talk home.

I wish you many happy and healthy years with your people! :love::love:

catmandu
12-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Mini Moo is such a great Tuxedo Cat , and quite handsome.:cool:
Mini Moo reminds me of the time when my Scrappy Two was the Holstein Meezer:love:

mrspunkysmom
12-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk MiniMoo! :love: The cat always knows. :love: :D

smokey the elder
12-04-2012, 10:06 AM
What a pretty kitty you are, MiniMoo! I love the big black oval on your shoulder.

Barbara
12-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Aaaawww, what a cute baby girl you are, Mini-Moo:)
And of course anyone here would have said yes!

cassiesmom
12-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Dear little Moo, is tomorrow the day you see the doctor? I hope you get the best possible report! You sure are cute!

momcat
12-07-2012, 08:09 PM
It's a pleasure to meet you, MiniMoo and welcome to Pet Talk! What a little cutie you are! It's easy to see why your new purrents are so in love with you. I hope you get an excellent report from your whitecoat. You couldn't have chosen a better furever home. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of "welcome" lovies from me? :love: :love:

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2012, 08:01 AM
MiniMoo is adorable! :love: Cats have a way of 'picking' their humans!;)

Vio&Juni
10-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let everyone that all four of our kitties are doing well, still enjoying the weather outside and playing and, sighhh, catching mice and birds. MiniMoo just brought us a bird.

mrspunkysmom
10-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let everyone that all four of our kitties are doing well, still enjoying the weather outside and playing and, sighhh, catching mice and birds. MiniMoo just brought us a bird.

Do you have any pictures of the furry foursome? Some updates would be nice for us cat addicts.

Cataholic
10-30-2013, 10:29 AM
MiniMoo is adorable! However....I regret to inform you she looks identical to our Sonic- a HORRIBLY naughty cat. Sonic lives to torment, knock over, destroy, eat, and stare wild-eyed as if something you don't know is about to happen, at all times! :/ Of course, we love him to pieces.

Here is hoping MM is a better behaved kitty. :)

Barbara
10-31-2013, 10:05 AM
This summer I saw all four kitties but it is very difficult to take a picture as they have the rolling Kansas hills and fields and prairies right behind the house and they love to roam and to play in the garden - it all belongs to them:)
These are some happy kitties:)