PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Anyone?

MHMama
08-19-2001, 05:58 PM
Today turned out to be a real Ricky Day. First he got to go with us to Camping World. He loves to sit in the shopping basket with his blanket and wait for people to ask if they can pet him. I am very careful but he did fine. Then once Danny got the stuff he needed there, we went to PetSmart and Danny got him a new collar and leash, a small KONG, and Puppy Pepperoni (his favorite treat). Now, he is plopped in his bed, lying on his back and looking very content. Does anyone else's dog like to go shopping :)

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: MHMama ]

KayAnn
08-19-2001, 06:55 PM
Simba likes anything dealing with going in the truck.

Daisy's Mom
08-19-2001, 07:36 PM
Daisy loves to go shopping! She loves meeting new friends - canine or human - and best of all, getting new toys and treats!!!

Snowy's Mommy
08-21-2001, 09:02 AM
MHMama,

I have to tell you that your posts about Ricky make me smile!

Jordan

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-21-2001, 10:05 AM
Drake loves shopping! He gets it from his mom! There is an outdoor outlet mall near our house and I take Drake there and we walk around and look at all sorts of stuff in the window. Drake loves seeing his reflection in the windows. He tilts his head in amazement!
Petsmart is one of his favorite places to go. He loves sniffing everything. He plays with the toys, so we end up having to buy them for him!