PDA

View Full Version : about diane (not a cat)

issop
11-26-2012, 08:54 AM
diane spitz my ex-wife wnt to the hospital nov7 from pnemoia and enphazeama(sp) she is 58 years old and near death .. she has a breathing tube in her and on IV for life support.. .. about a week ago they were going to put her in a nursing home for recovery when her blood pressure dropped and her breathing become unstable.. she is stable at the moment and sedated.. i saw her yesterday and took a rosary to her.. i had a prist annont diane to give her spitual strength... i have lived with diane for the last 16 years and is a blessing to my life.. when diane is in the hospital i feel very much alone without her at home. slamon cat is dianes cat and feels lost with out diane.. she sits on my lap all the time.. she is the 25th annivesary kitty in our life born 7-19-1999.. please bless diane and pray for her... ther is no place on pettalk for a person who insnt a animal or cat so i chose to put a post here about dianeso you would know about her.. GOD BLESS DIANE..... the pix i uploaded for this post was taking in 1974 when we were much younger.. we are not as strong as we were 20 years ago and your age catches up with you/us.. this is a very hard time for us with diane in critical care unit in the hospital.. the hospital is one of the best in the country and diane is in good hands.. please pray . pat for diane

catmandu
11-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Our Prayers are coming for Diane that she will be home with yopu and her Dear Cat Companion soon.We are sure that our Pet Talker Angels are with her to help pull her through.:love::love::love:

phesina
11-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Blessings and prayers for your and Salmon kitty's beloved Diane, Pat.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

issop
11-26-2012, 11:08 AM
i talked to the doctor a few minutes ago . he says diane may not make it.. this is the worst day of my life right now

Catty1
11-26-2012, 11:34 AM
A huge prayer for you, Pat. And hugs. Please know that many thoughts and prayers surround you and Diane. :love: Is there someone you can call to be with you? :love:

Catty1
11-26-2012, 05:32 PM
(bump)

Karen
11-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Prayers being said.

robinh
11-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Prayers being said.

mrspunkysmom
11-26-2012, 06:13 PM
HugZ and Prayers, Pat :love:

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Prayers for Diane...

issop
11-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Diane went into the hospital nov 7 - 2012 with pneumonia and emphysema ..
about a week ago diane was ready to be transferred to a nursing home to continue her recovery.. several days ago her blood pressuer dropped and she had trouble breathing so she was moved to critical care unit at the hospital.. diane is on a breathing tube and nutrition by iv.. the doctor called this morning and indicated that diane may not make it and that she will die... I lived with diane for 16 years this time and married her in 1974.. I feel a great loss at this point not knowing what diane will do next rather she will survive or pass away.. her age is 58.. I requested a priest see her and anoint her with blessings.. her mother is still living and diane has a daughter annie.... I want to get on the air and do radio but I am befuddled and mixed up by all of this.. .. I also called pat Robertson of the 700 club and they have diane in the prayer chapel for diane.wellbieng...
the only radio I have been doing is bible study at 6 am on 3975 .. somehow there is comfort in god that he is with us and loves his people.. please pray.. pat
.. this pix was taking july 19-1999 our 25th wedding anniversary.. also the day salmon kitty was born

Karen
11-27-2012, 12:03 PM
She will remain in our prayers, as will you and Salmon kitty.

The old hymn runs through my mind given your situation;

Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens, Lord with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, Lord, abide with me

Lilith Cherry
11-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Prayers and loving thoughts for all of you/.

issop
11-28-2012, 07:23 AM
this morning the doctor attempted to remove the ventelater going into her lungs and she failed.. they will attempt to wake her up today and see what happens. i applied for a caregiver for myself at dshs.. i am using symbicort and nebulizer for shortness of breath and wheezing on myself.. i will see the doctor on 12-10-2012 and will ask for disabled parking permit and to see how i am doing.. please continue to pray for diane.. pat

issop
11-28-2012, 04:21 PM
i called the hospital this afternoon and they said diane was awake and breathing on her own.. i went up to see her and she looked me right in the eye and knew i was there. i left after a few minutes as she needed quiet so she could recover .. the doctor and nurses were busy taking care of diane.. keep those prayers coming.. there working/.. praise god for diane.. pat

phesina
11-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Prayers and good warm wishes are continuing, Pat.

Catty1
11-28-2012, 05:34 PM
More prayers and good thoughts coming for you and Diane. :love:

cassiesmom
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Good news about Diane getting off the ventilator! I'll keep praying. The hospital social worker might be able to help you start the process of obtaining a disabled parking permit and making a referral for caregiver services. I hope Diane is able to keep breathing on her own. Take care of yourself too, please, Pat. Psalm 143:1

issop
11-28-2012, 08:25 PM
diane was awake today without the ventaleter and she knew i was there when i saw her.. i asked the doctors what happened to diane.. her lungs are bad. due to 35 years of smoking tobacco.. if she survives she only has a short time say a year o two.. she smoked on the average 4-6 packes everyday for 35 years and one day i watched her go through a whole carton of smokes in one day.. she quit smoking 12-28-2005 so a month from today would be 7 years no tobacco. pray for diane

cassiesmom
11-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Praying that she will have a good night and rest well. I believe that powerful things happen when Pet Talk members pray, because I have seen it happen with my own eyes.

gini
11-28-2012, 11:42 PM
You can count on me to offer prayers for Diane and also some for you. God can perform miracles and I pray that He will answer all of our prayers for Diane's health. Take good care of yourself as you go through this very trying time.

issop
11-29-2012, 03:10 PM
the doctors want no visitors for diane today while she is resting.. anything might upset her and she goess back down.. diane is very fraigil right now and most of the time is sleeping.. she is still breathing through and oxygen mask on her own.. and needs quiet .. so they prefer no visitors so everyone can concentrate on building up dianes strength. .. the best thing i can do is pray and pray and keep checking up on her when i call the hospital..... i called dshs and informed them about diane condition. her lungs are very poor shape and could still pass on but the doctors are doing there best with her.. pat

Bonny
11-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Never give up Hope & have Faith in all that is good & positive. Prayers of strength & healing sent yours & Dianne's way.

Karen
11-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Prayers still on the way.

issop
11-30-2012, 07:42 AM
diane is slightly better today.. she had a bowel movement and is resting while the doctors and nurses take care of and comfort her.. to everyone thank you for your prayers.. diane is still on a oxygen mask to help her breath. she is somewhat agitated so no visitors today.. i just cal the hospital and get updates..... if you smoke.. please stop.. smoking is a curse of the devil.. no one know whats next for diane other than rest in the hospital and get professional medical care.. the providence hospital add a new big section to it and has the best doctors in the country there and diane is getting that great care.. diane is so sick but survivng and hopefuly will continue to improve in GOD's GRACE AMEN... pat

Karen
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Glad to hear she is improving, we will keep the prayers coming!

cassiesmom
11-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Yay, second consecutive day off the vent! Go, Diane! I'll keep praying.

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

issop
11-30-2012, 04:14 PM
i went to see diane for an hour today. she was alert but not speaking as she had oxygen mask on but she held my hand for and hour that i was there with her.. one thing i noticed she is no longer a bag of bones but very healthy looking.. she needs to rest and get better. her vital sign are good.. she knew i was there and visiting with her.. i found the christian channel on tv and put on cc so she could see what was going on. .. praise GOD for her health and Bless diane in the name of the lord Jesus.. amen.. pat

phesina
11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
What wonderful news! Continuing prayers and good wishes and healing energies are being sent for Diane and for you too, Pat.

SadButGrateful
12-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.

issop
12-01-2012, 03:22 PM
diane went back on the ventalter tube at 7 10 am this morning.. she is suffering from respitory failure from years and years of smoking. the doctors dont know.. there is nothing that can be done about her lungs.. her stomuch isnt processing the food.. she was awake and knew i was there but left because she needed rest today.. the doctors called her mother about diane. i asked for a priest to see diane.. GOD BLESS DIANE.. pat

Catty1
12-01-2012, 03:28 PM
God bless Diane. God bless you, Pat. You have been a true comfort to her, you have been there whenever you could.

Hugs and more prayers coming to you and Diane.:love:

issop
12-01-2012, 03:49 PM
i fear that diane's system is shutting down. her mother and daughter and me will have a meeting soon about diane.... I HATE CIGARETTS

issop
12-02-2012, 07:40 AM
annie stayed all night with her mother diane.. when i called dianes eyes were open and annie put the phone to diane and i talked to diane as she wanted to hear my voice.. diane could not respond but she heard my voice.. diane is the same for the last 24 hours.. her only niutrition is a iv only her stomach isnt proscessing the food so in a sense whe is starving. no matter what please contiue praying for diane.. if its GODs will to take diane just go in peace and survive for yourseves... please remeber that tobacco is a murdering monster and if you smoke please quit so that you my live a long life.. diane quit cigaretts dec 28-2005.. go in peace and bless the lord .. not our will but the will of the lord.. jesus said father if it be thy will let this cup pass but thy will be donw. may the spirit of the Lord be with diane. rev 19:10 worship God for testimony of jesus is spirit of prophecy pat

Karen
12-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Still in our prayers.

chocolatepuppy
12-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Prayers for Diane and for all of you who love her.

phesina
12-02-2012, 10:19 AM
More prayers for Diane and you all.

Catty1
12-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Prayers still going out. I am glad that you, Annie and Diane's mom are there.

I don't smoke and never started. My sister did for a few years and quit when she was still young...no ill effects.

Diane quit too, and good for her. I am so sorry it was too late. :(

Please give Diane a gentle hug for me. Bless you all.:love:

issop
12-02-2012, 11:36 AM
diane is sedated and with ventaleter in her.. i held her hand and talked to her.. even though she is sedated she knew i was there. her eyes are closed while she is resting her pulse is about right the blood pressure on the low side and breathing short and rapid. to everybody who is praying for diane.. she know the pet talkers are in prayer for her. prayer for diane is good it give comfort to diane that she know everyone is in prayers for her.. there is a caring God and only he know what will be.. i pray for god to shine his light on diane and me while we go through this.may God have mercy.. my aunt who is a nun sister bertrand passed a couple of years ago age 92 and she made a rosary for my and diane.. i toook dianes rosary and put it in her handso that she would know prayers are being said in her behalf.. pat

issop
12-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Prayers still going out. I am glad that you, Annie and Diane's mom are there.

I don't smoke and never started. My sister did for a few years and quit when she was still young...no ill effects.

Diane quit too, and good for her. I am so sorry it was too late. :(

Please give Diane a gentle hug for me. Bless you all.:love:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i stared smoking when i was 16 and smokes were 10 cents a pack. in 1986 which is 25 years later i quit because i was coughing so bad i couldnt talk.. i healed by quiting i dont cough anymore but have wheezing and shortness of breath.. i use the nebulizer sevral times a day along with symbicort inhaler.. diane has your hugs.. may God shed his devine mercy this christmas on diane and all concerned through his son Jesus.. i sense that jesus himself is in diane room and blessing diane and prayer for mercy for diane to be delivered form the bondage of death.. i would like to say diane is improving but that is not happening.. diane will sit on the throne of god with jesus revelation 3:21 oh holy jesus please pray for us now and at the hour of our death amen.. pat

issop
12-02-2012, 12:34 PM
TREASURE

i give to you: what i cannot give

i speak parts of my mind to you and no one knows.
i love you as i never thought i could.

if we should ever part my life would be empty.
my mind would be lost.
but with what you've given me, my love (diane)
i could live the memories forever.

the past with you would become
sad memories of happy times.
i would rather be dead then to live our past.

no person has the power to mold me
into whatever they desire,
except for you.

so remember my love
if we ever part it will take God to do it.
in other words til the day we die

pat osullivan 1974 july 19

http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm

cassiesmom
12-02-2012, 12:52 PM
diane is sedated and with ventaleter in her.. i held her hand and talked to her.. even though she is sedated she knew i was there. her eyes are closed while she is resting her pulse is about right the blood pressure on the low side and breathing short and rapid. to everybody who is praying for diane.. she know the pet talkers are in prayer for her. prayer for diane is good it give comfort to diane that she know everyone is in prayers for her.. there is a caring God and only he know what will be.. i pray for god to shine his light on diane and me while we go through this.may God have mercy.. my aunt who is a nun sister bertrand passed a couple of years ago age 92 and she made a rosary for my and diane.. i toook dianes rosary and put it in her handso that she would know prayers are being said in her behalf.. pat

Oh boy, I was afraid this might happen. Diane, you got off of it once, and I believe that you can get off of it again. Your lungs might just need more rest with the vent to continue to heal from the pneumonia. Continued prayers being offered.

Bonny
12-02-2012, 01:52 PM
To Diane, Pat, & Family continued positive healing thoughts & prayers.

issop
12-03-2012, 07:51 PM
i went to see diane today and she was sleeping.. i touched her forehead and she opened her eyes and looked at me.. i stayed for a bit then left as she needed rest. diane is on the ventalater and resting.. she needs her rest so she can get stronger.. i ask dear God to let his will be that diane survives.... pat

cassiesmom
12-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Just checking for an update, and will keep praying.

And a candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=17405395

phesina
12-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Continuing prayers for your beloved Diane and you, Pat.

issop
12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
i talked to the doctor and he says diane can never breath again without the ventaleter.. the doctor recommended that we make a decision.. i want dianes mom there when we dicied to let her pass.. she will die in minutes without the ventalater. please pray for diane to pass in peace.. i was with her and talked to a priest who blessed diane and prayed.. i have made the necesary arranhgment for when its time.. i dont know how to be ok.. this is too much. i will not do anything foolish or harm myself.. just pray for diane for peace with the lord.. pat

Karen
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Prayers being said for a peaceful passing. If I could, I'd be there with you, and sing her favorite hymns.

Catty1
12-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Pat, to put what is best for Diane ahead of your feelings and everything else is the most difficult and painful act of love, yet shows the enormous love you have for Diane. I can't see that comforting you much right now, but we are here with you and for you.

I hope you and Diane's mother and sister can find some support in each other, from the priest, and other people at the hospital.

Sending hugs that like Karen, I wish I could give in person. :love::love:

issop
12-05-2012, 05:00 AM
lord jesus christ have mercy on diane a poor sinner.. let her pass in peace.. amen

cassiesmom
12-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Praying for Diane and her family, and for Pat. Take good care. (((HUGS)))

issop
12-05-2012, 10:51 AM
chico, salmon,tiffany, and peaches are a support while i go through this grief..they share the grief and provide support in the time of loss coming up with diane.. i meet with dianes mom and daughter tommarow to decide about diane.. you dont do this alone as its to much to deal with. salmon was dianes favorite cat as she was born on our 25 wedding anniversary and now salmon keeps jumping into my lap.. pray for the kitties because they provide comfort and love with sharing.. salmon dowsnt know the diane will not come home.peaches sleeps on dianes bed and chico does the same.. tiffany isnt really aware of whats going on but she know there is a loss.. salmon just keep coming up to sit in my lap like she did for diane..pat

phesina
12-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Prayers for Diane and you and the kitties and the family.

pomtzu
12-05-2012, 01:21 PM
Prayers for you and yours at this most difficult time.

mrspunkysmom
12-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Prayers for you, Diane, and your families. :love:

issop
12-05-2012, 08:57 PM
i went to see diane tonight.. had to wait a couple of minutes while the nurses took care of diane.. she was crying when i went in they l.and then diane closed her eyes to rest. lori trask who works at the everett animal shletr who was with me gave diane a little white kitty .. i put the rosary on the kitty.. loris husband ron was with us.. i see diane tomarrow at 3pm our time to say good bye to diane.. her mother and daughter will be there and the doctor to explain everything for diane to pass when they dissconnect the ventalater so she can die a natural death.. it is so sad to see diane this way.. after we left we went to the cafirteria . with lori and i had a large salad then went home... the weather outside is 45 f and a cold wind .. i bless dear diane . please pray.. lets have a moment of silence for diane.. pat

phesina
12-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Prayers for Diane and you and all who love her so much.

Catty1
12-05-2012, 09:47 PM
I feel extra bad to hear Diane was crying. :( Does she know what is happening?

Praying for a miracle. If not that, peace for everyone.

That was so nice of Lori to bring a little white kitty to Diane, since Diane doesn't have her own kitties to love on.

:love:

issop
12-05-2012, 09:56 PM

That was so nice of Lori to bring a little white kitty to Diane, since Diane doesn't have her own kitties to love on.

-------------------------------------------------
diane knows what happening and she is ready for the finall go bye.. diane usally never cries.. the last time i saw her cry was when i asked her to marry me back in 1974.. pat

cassiesmom
12-06-2012, 01:02 AM

Pat, I'm a nurse; and I have gone back and forth with asking this question but I feel I should -- do you (meaning all of Diane's family) know if being taken off the ventilator is what she would want? There are vents designed for long-term use, so it wouldn't be out of the question for her to continue to use a machine to support her breathing even after she leaves the hospital. Is her physician absolutely certain that she would be unable to breathe without the machine? My heart just aches for Diane and her family. Praying for a miracle...

issop
12-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Pat, I'm a nurse; and I have gone back and forth with asking this question but I feel I should -- do you (meaning all of Diane's family) know if being taken off the ventilator is what she would want? There are vents designed for long-term use, so it wouldn't be out of the question for her to continue to use a machine to support her breathing even after she leaves the hospital. Is her physician absolutely certain that she would be unable to breathe without the machine? My heart just aches for Diane and her family. Praying for a miracle...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
diane has many times wanted to die.. diane has mental problems and takes meds to help controll her schzophrenia.. she knew somehow she only had a short time and wanted to be with God.. she didnt want to commit suicide but she didnt want to be in the earth a long time.. so diane is ready to start her new journey with God in heaven and leave the earth that we live in.. diane will meet buttons and david and other kitties she loved.. at 3 pm today have a moment of silence and prayer for diane.. there should abe a sad button on facebook. read psalm 45 in rememberance of diane.. pat and kitties

Karen
12-06-2012, 11:55 AM
We will all be thinking of you.

cassiesmom
12-06-2012, 12:58 PM
We will all be thinking of you.

Same here.

redbird
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Pat I am so sorry that you will lose your loved one Diane today. I pray she has a peaceful journey to be with God and I know He will be waiting for her with open arms. I pray you will have the strength to get through this and Diane's family as well. God be with you Pat, I know he will be with Diane.

issop
12-06-2012, 01:39 PM
diane s never cries.. i saw diane cry back in 1974 when i asked her to marry me her feeling were so ecsatic when she said yes cry cried for joy.. last night diane i went to her room and she was crying thern she look ed me for a few minutes and closed her eye to sleep.. it was her waying of saying bye she knows that she will go and be with god in heaven.. she will be whole and happy. the ones left behind are the ones that hurt.. you just get lost and dont know what to do.. it will pass but it takes time.. i have the neighbor next next take me to the hospaital at 3 today.. i dont want to drive and cry. it hurts to much.... pat

Catty1
12-06-2012, 02:16 PM
{{{{hugs}}}}

issop
12-06-2012, 03:55 PM
{{{{hugs}}}}

(((((hugs back to you.. thank you))))))

"There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn't matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the
mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong." -- Hindu proverb
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mark 9:38-41 kjv and john answered him saying master we saw one casting out devils in thy name and he followeth not us: and we forbade him because he followeth not us.. but jesus said forbid him not for there is no man which shall do a maricle in my name that can lightly speak evil of me for he that is not against us is on our part.. for whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name because ye belong to christ verily i say unto you he shall see his reward..

luke 9:49-50 kjv and john answered anbd said master weaw one casting out devils in they name and we forbad him because he followeth not us and jesus said unto him for bid him not for he that is not against us is for us.........

issop
12-06-2012, 08:12 PM
i went to hospital 3pm and at 330pm we had a family meeting.. the doctor a priest and dianes mom and dianes daughter and i were present. everyone agrreed to let diane pass.. about 430 m they disconnect the ventalter and her iv.and she is in the proccess of dying from respitory failure..please bow head in silence and say the lords prayer for diane..

Karen
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
We said a prayer for her tonight after choir rehearsal.

Catty1
12-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Prayers for Diane and all of you. May her passing be peaceful for her.:love:

issop
12-06-2012, 10:54 PM
835pm pst. please pray
this is the saddest moment of my life

mrspunkysmom
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
I am so sorry. HUGZ and prayers :love:

gini
12-06-2012, 11:41 PM
May she rest in peace and now rejoice to be with God. Prayers will be offered for your solace as well.

phesina
12-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Rest in peace, Diane.

issop
12-07-2012, 09:25 AM
when God created man he breathed THE BREATH life in to him/her and when someone dies the body returns to the earth but the spirt of life(diane) the breath of life from Gods returns back to him in love joy peace

. L
J O Y
. V
. E

PEACE

issop
12-07-2012, 11:37 AM
we got married 730 in the evening at burlington wa church by a minister.. we lived in edison washingtom

this is the best day of my life.. 7-19-1974

Catty1
12-07-2012, 11:58 AM
What a lovely memory - your wedding day. Diane looks so girlish and sweet. :love:

She passed surrounded by love. May she somehow let you know that she is free, well and happy.

Rest peacefully, Diane.

Pat, prayers and blessings to you and the family.

Karen
12-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Rest in peace, Diane, rejoined with loved ones and loved kitties that have gone on before you.

Bonny
12-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Sending Sympathy & Hugs to you Pat on Diane's passing. Having ones spouse pass away after many years of marriage can be a trying time, praying family & friends will be supportive of you in your time of sorrow.

issop
12-07-2012, 05:35 PM
the photo is the very first item that diane gave m in 1974 in april.. the poetry i wrote in 1979 to diane

SadButGrateful
12-08-2012, 01:06 AM
The pain of being left behind is a crushing burden to bear and my heart goes out to you. This is a very great pain that was spared Diane, a pain she would have had to bear should you have gone before her, since we all have an appointed time. This is your final gift to her, your final sacrifice, that you are the one who was chosen to bear this burden and she was spared it. My heartfelt prayers are with you that you remain strong, as she always knew you to be, and counted on you to be, until you are reunited. God bless you, Pat.

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm very sorry. It's easy to see, through your typed words, that you love her very much.:love: May Diane Rest in Peace.

issop
12-08-2012, 12:37 PM
the first page with music http://www.issop.com/wd25.htm
the second page with with desire spoken word by pat in star trek background setting http://www.issop.com/wddne.htm
they are my own creation to diane to show her how much i love her

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( RIP Diane.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

issop
12-09-2012, 07:35 AM
it is so quiet in the home.. i miss dianes voice and her spirit. even when i am playing music its so quiet. like a void and cloudless sky in my head i miss diane. just a sun is shining throught the rain. it is an evening rain which quenches the thirst of the loss of a love. the spirit of diane is the breath of life that God breathed into her when she was born. ehr spirit left and the body dies but the spirit which is eternal evn since the foundation of the world til the end of forever and beyond all will pass away but the spirit is yourr life force.is with God what ever you conciev him to be.. i am right in my belleif in God AND your right too in beliefe in the universal enrgy of God.. go in peace diane your life was worth evrything to be with in our earthly life together all these years in the earth.. pat

phesina
12-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Dear Pat, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. The love you share with Diane is o deep and touching and shines through the messages and mementos you've shared with us.

I agree with you that her spirit is eternal. So is yours, and you and she are together always.

May you find peace and comfort in all the memories you share. God bless you and all who grieve and miss Diane so very much.

Rest in peace, Diane, a beautiful soul healthy and whole again now.

phesina
12-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Dear Pat, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. The love you share with Diane is deep and touching and shines through the messages and mementos you've shared with us.

I agree with you that her spirit is eternal. So is yours, and you and she are together always.

May you find peace and comfort in all the memories you share. God bless you and all who grieve and miss Diane so very much.

Rest in peace, Diane, a beautiful soul healthy and whole again now.

issop
12-09-2012, 12:54 PM
diane started smoking when she was about 16..she puffed 4-6 packs a day for 35 years quitting on 12-28-2005 330pm ishe was sleeping and i went into her room and picked up a pipe for tobacco and tossed it.. a few day day after not finding it diane said if you threw away my pipe you did me a favour. many time diane would wake me up at night to roll handmade tobacco cigeretts.. she quit the cigerret inself in early 2005 and smoked out of a pipe for about a year to which point i tossed her pipe and from that moment on diane never had another puff of tobacco .. this dec 28 2012 is 7 years no tobacco.. the damaged had gone beyond where notheing could be done. she passed away fro respitory failure and unable to breath without the ventaleter.. when they removed the venileter she passed away about 3 hours later 12-06-2012 835 pm pst.. we will meet for an gathering dec 28 aboutr 3-6 pm to celebrate the late diane.THERE ARE NO ASH TRAYS IN HEAVEN... pat

issop
12-10-2012, 08:56 AM
The pain of being left behind is a crushing burden to bear and my heart goes out to you. This is a very great pain that was spared Diane, a pain she would have had to bear should you have gone before her, since we all have an appointed time. This is your final gift to her, your final sacrifice, that you are the one who was chosen to bear this burden and she was spared it. My heartfelt prayers are with you that you remain strong, as she always knew you to be, and counted on you to be, until you are reunited. God bless you, Pat.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i feel sadbutgrateful with diane i am sad she is no longer in the earth with me and grateful that diane no longer suffers from mental illness and is with God.. i found comfort in your words known that diane will not to suffer my loss first should have my appointed time have been before hers.. God bless diane.. in my mind i see diane well and healthy and feeding and watering the cats an other animals that we had throughout her whole lives in the earth.. diane had a salmon kitty in the 1970's with big orange eyes a black cat.. our present salmon is salmon the 3rd we just call her salmon.. thank you for your kind words.. pat

issop
12-16-2012, 07:18 AM
i would like to thank everyone who prayed for diane and offered there condolances in her behalf..diane special day is dec 28-2012 as that is seven years no tobacco.. we are having a gatherng of friends on that date to remember diane and that she quit smoking on this date in dec 28-2005 making seven years ago.. .. the happiest moment in my life is july 19-1974 when we got married and the sadest day is when diane passed away dec 6-2012.. diane left me her memories and i will never forget them.. pat 20121216.0518

issop
12-23-2012, 06:42 AM
here is notice of diane passing and gathering in her honor.. it was an honor to have diane in my life all these years.. be at peace diane and feed the kitties and animals at rainbow bridge while your there.. pat 20121223.0442

phesina
12-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Rest in peace, dear Diane, loved so very much. God bless.

Bonny
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
My mom passed away 11 years ago on December 26th from the affects of tobacco just like your Diane.

Pat, I hope & pray you have family & friends helping you through this sad time & you find some peace at Diane's memorial service. (((Hugs)))

carole
12-24-2012, 09:41 PM
I was terribly sad to read this,and send you my sincere heartfelt sympathy at this very sad and difficult time,I hope you can come here and find comfort amongst us all who care so much.
Rip beautiful diane.

issop
12-26-2012, 10:01 AM
it is several weeks since i lost diane and i got wonderous support from everybody here on pet/cat/dog of the day pet talkers thread.. thank you thank you thank you.. please bless diane.. i took a pix and enlarged it for a closeup view of diane.. she was really special to me and the loss is so great. but i am weathering it out. with God's i will make it ok and someday we will reunite and withh all our kitties and animals friends that we had and took care of.. pat 20121226.0801 i miss diane

issop
04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
I met Diane in 1974 and also met Kerrie at the same time and place and date.. I went with Kerrie at one time when me and Diane were separated to family interference from Diane's father.. .. now Diane passed away it now about5 months ago and Kerrie started calling me and indicated that she would like to be my girl friend.. since I knew Kerrie from before I accepted the relationship with Kerrie.. she is 2 years younger than I am I am 67 now.. Diane and Kerrie knew each other since 1974.. Kerrie had a boyfriend so I chose Diane to marry.... in the time Diane and me were separated I went with Kerrie then nobody for a while them Diane's father passed away about the time of the death of princess Diana and me and Diane lived together for 16 years then Diane passed away.. I called Kerrie and told Diane passed she started to comfort t my grief and I was looking for a girlfriend and looked at several but not really interested except a couple of pretty one.. and Kerrie thought she better moved quick if she didn't want to lose me to somebody else as she wanted me as her boyfriend. .. she said she wanted me.. so I dropped the ones I was looking for and went to Kerrie.. I only want one girlfriend not two or more and right now I am happy with whom I got.. glory glory glory.. pat 20130414.1725

moosmom
04-21-2013, 01:37 PM
I am SO sorry for your loss, Patrick. I haven't been on here much and just read this.

You need to take care of yourself. You have your wonderful memories of Diane that will always remain with you.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you pass through this difficult time.

issop
11-14-2013, 09:39 AM
diane spitz my ex-wife wnt to the hospital nov7 from pnemoia and enphazeama(sp) she is 58 years old and near death .. she has a breathing tube in her and on IV for life support.. .. about a week ago they were going to put her in a nursing home for recovery when her blood pressure dropped and her breathing become unstable.. she is stable at the moment and sedated.. i saw her yesterday and took a rosary to her.. i had a prist annont diane to give her spitual strength... i have lived with diane for the last 16 years and is a blessing to my life.. when diane is in the hospital i feel very much alone without her at home. slamon cat is dianes cat and feels lost with out diane.. she sits on my lap all the time.. she is the 25th annivesary kitty in our life born 7-19-1999.. please bless diane and pray for her... ther is no place on pettalk for a person who insnt a animal or cat so i chose to put a post here about dianeso you would know about her.. GOD BLESS DIANE..... the pix i uploaded for this post was taking in 1974 when we were much younger.. we are not as strong as we were 20 years ago and your age catches up with you/us.. this is a very hard time for us with diane in critical care unit in the hospital.. the hospital is one of the best in the country and diane is in good hands.. please pray . pat for diane

.. it was a year ago this month that Diane went to hospital nov 7 2012 and she died dec 6 2012 835 pm.. I am getting over and how to survive the loss of a love. and my mom too . Kerrie help me get through my loss.. Kerrie and Diane knew each other since 1974 and when I was with Diane, Kerrie would have us over for dinner and Diane and Kerrie went out for coffee a lot.. I started drinking coffee about that time. now I want off it.. I drink about 4 cups a day of half caff. .. Diane visits the rainbow bridge with food and water for all the kitties and animals there. Diane pets David and salmon and buttons. and some of the pet talker kitty's that received there wings.. the rainbow bridge is one great big happy place for all the animals to share there experience with. smoking is what took Diane's life she was 58.. she had a abscess in her lung and her system shut down and took her off life-support after trying to save her life.. this dec 28 2013 would be 8 years she was free from cigarettes.. I (wa7avi) do bible study on ham radio usually about 6 am for the west coast bible study net on 3975 kc in the 80 meter band.. God bless all the kitties and other animals on earth as well as the rainbow bridge.. God loves you.. pat n Kerrie 20131114.0739

Karen
11-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Awww, you are in our thoughts.

redbird
11-20-2013, 11:23 AM
I wish the best for Diane and you. You are in my thoughts.