PDA

View Full Version : Had pictures taken yesterday

Tanya&Fritz
12-02-2002, 10:14 AM
I went to get Christmas pictures done of Hans, Fritz and Sparky.

What a nightmare :D

As soon as we got there Hans pooed on the floor. Then, Fritz peed ON Sparky. We got all of that cleaned up and put them on the table :D

You think they would sit still? No way :(

Anyway, I pick up the pictures in 2 weeks. I'll scan them in and show you guys as soon as I can.

luckies4me
12-02-2002, 10:48 AM
LOL! That sounds familiar to me, never goes exactly as planned. Glad you got the pics finished though and please do post when you get them. :)

lizbud
12-02-2002, 12:07 PM
Tanya & Fritz,

What an adventure !!!:D :D :D :o :o :o

I might take Moki to Petsmart. They start the Santa pics
beginning Dec. 7th . Hope our adventure is not as hectic as
yours was. I don't need any more gray hair. LOL.

aly
12-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Hehe Tanya, that sounds like an adventure. Wish me luck. I'm getting Santa pics on Saturday and will have 4 dogs and a cat with me.. with no one to help!!

shais_mom
12-03-2002, 12:49 AM
Oh Tanya!!
I feel for you!
I had Keegan's pic taken with Santa Last year and kinda want to do it again this year, but I might be too chicken! Maybe if I take her to the dog park and wear her out really good!!!

wolf_Q
12-03-2002, 01:21 AM
Melissa and I are going to get pics of Nebo and Lady with Santa too! I think it starts on Dec. 7 at Petsmart here too. Thanks for reminding me! Petco is also doing some professional photos, I'm not sure what to go with.

Actually, I went into Smiths (grocery store) a couple of days ago and there was a guy at the front advertising photo portraits. I've been asking around for somebody who would take some photos of Nebo and I. Nobody will because the stores won't allow dogs. :( Well umm.....the guy at Smiths said I could...I umm....convinced him Nebo is clean, medium sized, and well-behaved. I'm going to have to sneak him into the store all the way into the back!! :eek: I'm just hoping he'll live up to what I said about him! I'm a bit worried about that. He's 40 lbs...I *can* carry him but I don't know if I'd make it to the back of the store, lol. And he's *sorta* well-behaved...he doesn't really like strangers...well, he's not mean to them, just afraid. At least he is not noisy, I know he won't bark (unless I say "speak!" of course!) GULP! Wish me luck!

Dakota's Mommy
12-03-2002, 03:13 PM
Sounds like you had your hands full. Just as lizbud said earlier, we're going to check out taking our girls out to Petsmart this weekend to get their pics w/ Santa. We'll see how it goes if we do take them! Should be an adventure.

Kfamr
12-03-2002, 03:40 PM
Well atleast you didn't go flying into the dirt while walking there, then getting there and having your dog, one of the most well behaved dogs ever, acting like a fool, afraid of santa, and then when you all got a picture together, santa grabs your moms behind! lmao That's how it went last year... and we decided we didn't wanna do it anymore!

moosmom
12-03-2002, 05:10 PM
I was GOING to take MooShoo to have his picture taken with Santa on Sunday night. It was so bitter cold out I didn't want to take the chance of him getting sick, with him being hairless and all. It was at the mall. By the time I parked the car and walked to the mall, he would've froze to death!! And with one sick cat already, there was no way.

So, this weekend my sister-in-law is going to take pictures of me and MooShoo all dressed up in front of her fireplace and I'll have Christmas cards made up. I'd love to send them to anyone here who'd like to PM me with their address. :D

Lillycat
12-08-2002, 06:07 PM
gosh.... i had trouble getting a picture of my cats here in the house......never mind w/santa.....wish my boys would cooperate so i could do that;)

aly
12-08-2002, 06:40 PM
I took my three dogs and a shelter dog today to get their pics taken. Shiloh didn't go because my little 3 yr old cousin had been over and Shiloh was hiding under my bed stressed already. I'll take her next weekend and she can have her own picture :)

lizbud
12-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Didn't take Smokey Joe ( i'm calling him by his Formal
Name right now):rolleyes: to get his picture taken today.
He smells much to "doggie" and he didn't get a bath today.
Believe me Santa would thank me:)

The store is taking pics for the next two weekends,so if
SMOKEY JOE behaves and the weather stays good we'll
get there.

DogMania
12-08-2002, 07:36 PM
I'm Looking foward to the photos!

shais_mom
12-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Keegan and I went today, and I took her to the dog park to wear her out first but that didn't work b/c we were the only ones there!
So then I had several errands to run while I was in town, so by the time I got to the PetStore she was more than ready to get out!!! She wouldn't settle down kept trying to pull me towards the guinea pigs and birds. We did get a pic but she wasn't looking at the camera and her tongue is hanging out!! go figger!!
I was in a full body sweat by the time we left!! I had it running down my forehead and my back. ugh!

Candy16
12-08-2002, 10:10 PM
And I thought it was hard just trying to get one dog to hold still! LoL We included my Candy in our Christmas picture last year, and it took about 1 1/2 hours to get a nice picture! She wanted to eat the camera, etc. :rolleyes: This year, we only got about half of her in every single picture - she just hopes it was her good half! :p :D

aly
12-08-2002, 10:38 PM
Hehehe, I don't know about that Mike!! My foster Peka alone makes me feel like a slave when she has me on my hands and knees scrubbing my carpet all the time from her "accidents" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :p

aly
12-08-2002, 11:18 PM
:D Well if you count the babies I take care of at 2 different shelters on a daily basis.. that would make me a slave to approx 75-90 dogs, heheh :D :D

Tanya&Fritz
12-09-2002, 07:49 AM
I just noticed these replies now!

Too funny! Mike, if you knew my little "Fritz" you'd understand why I put slave :D He's quite a handfull!

I actually have 3 dogs, does that make me a slave?

Am I being politically incorrect???