PDA

View Full Version : For Buffy and Angel Fans :)

ramanth
12-02-2002, 09:53 AM
This past weekend some friends and I went to the Mid Ohio Con in Columbus, Ohio at the Hilton. :)

Amoung the guest there were Andy Hallett (Lorne the Host on Angel), Mark Lutz (Groosalugg on Angel), and James C. Leary (Clem on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer).

Andy and James were so nice. They just loved our costumes and Andy couldn't stop laughing at the sight of my Tusken baby. Mark was curteous but had a bit of an ego I guess since he wouldn't pose in a pic with us. Andy did chide him but Mark would change the subject everytime we asked... ah well.

I got Andy's autograph for my mom (she loves his character on Angel).

Later, Andy hosted a Karokee event to benefit the American Diabeties Association at the hotel's club. He sang a few songs and when he sang Lady Marmalade, he let anyone who wanted to dance up on stage with him. So guess what I did! :D My friend Jasmine got a pic. I hope it turns out.

Here are my friends pics.. I still need to develop mine. :)

Me (as a Tusken Female), Andy, and my friend Cheri (as a Jedi)
http://www.tk604.com/~mike/midohio/ohio2.jpg

Me, James, and Cheri
http://www.tk604.com/~mike/midohio/ohio4.jpg

shais_mom
12-03-2002, 12:46 AM
But we don't get to see you!
You were in Columbus OH?! If you came down 23 you were like about 3 mi from where I work!!!
So glad you made is safe!! Sat was kinda hairy drivin!! I would have freaked out if I had you to xray!!!
I am not a regular of the shows. I have never seen Angel. But I do like to watch Buffy reruns when I can.
I hope to see pics of you dancin!

ramanth
12-03-2002, 08:22 AM
I'm hiding. ;) :D

I'm glad you didn't have to xray me too!!! We left Columbus about 10 p.m. Saturday night. The roads were really crappy but there were not many cars on the road and we didn't go much faster than 35 mph on the highway.

I drove the first part (thru all the crap weather of course) and Andy drove the rest of the way home. :)

anna_66
12-03-2002, 10:13 AM
Those are great pics!

I watch both of the shows, and both Andy & Mark look totally different without their makeup, I wouldn't have even know them!
I'm glad you had such a great time:D

P.S. I wouldn't have know it was you with your costume one either:p