PDA

View Full Version : We've got a new home!

dehlers43
11-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Franklin, The Princess and I moved into our new home today. Kitties are doing great, exploring, meowing, peaking out the windows. Franklin is not too sure likes the changes but he's not hiding under the bed...I take that as a good sign!

momcat
11-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Concatulations on your new home - may happiness and good fortune find your doorstep!

catmandu
11-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Cncatuations on your new home!!!
I remember taking My Princess , Mr Scrappy and Michael to thier new FurrEver home soon to be called the Found Cat Hotel.
I placed them in the cellar and they were all scared and had no idea of where to run, they were running in circes. It took them a few days but they eventually got used to theie new home.
Michael was the worst hiding under the muslin of the bed, I thought that he had run out:eek::eek::eek:
I do miss them all.:(:(:(

Karen
11-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Congratulations to you all, happy exploring, kitties!

mrspunkysmom
11-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Congratulations on your new home. Whenever I move, the kitties, Spunky and Sam, follow me around for a few days. I don't know about the 4 new additions. This will be interesting to watch.

cassiesmom
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Congratulations on your new home, Meowmie, Princess Chelsea and Franklin! Wishing you many happy times there!