PDA

View Full Version : yeah yes!! whooh who!

dogsrule4
09-23-2001, 01:45 PM
I got a little cute puppie!!! Max!! He is so cute,... yeah! :) He is a golden retrever!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Karen
09-23-2001, 01:48 PM
Congratulations! How old is he? If you have any questions, there are lots of Golden fans around this site. I hope you and he have a wonderful time together!

Dixieland Dancer
09-23-2001, 07:02 PM
I have a 4 1/2 month old Golden boy who now weighs a whopping 40 pounds. Maybe we can share puppy stories. Congratulations and let us see his pictures soon!!!

Oh by the way: I Love your call name. My saying is "Dogs rule and Cats drool!" Hehehehe. This is an ongoing debate between me and my hubby but I guess everyone is intitled to their opinion (even if they are wrong) LOL!

Daisy's Mom
09-23-2001, 08:22 PM
Congratulations on the new baby! You must be so excited! I am really happy for you. Give him some kisses from me :)

AdoreMyDogs
09-23-2001, 10:08 PM
Oh what wonderful news. Puppies are absolutely the BEST! Have fun with your new baby and make sure you take in lots of puppy breath, as that's the very best smell ever :)

Albea
09-24-2001, 12:18 PM
What a great day for you!
Carina, my Golden girl, says you have chosen the best pup for a friend ;) Have fun with your puppy and post pictures when you can. Many hugs, kisses, and belly rubs for little Max (who will not be little for long) :D

K9karen
09-25-2001, 09:07 PM
Sorry for my belated "whooptie-doo!'
Congratulations to you!
I have to admit, I'm very partial to GR's!
Let the fun begin!! They grow up soo fast, boo hoo, so enjoy Max while you can still carry him around!
Please give Max lots of puppy kisses for me and a gentle, loving hug! I'll bet he has little pink paws? And is all fuzzy...AWAW!

dogsrule4
09-30-2001, 09:31 AM
For the person who asked for the puppy storys, were is one!We let my daughter's dog out remember he is 3 months NOT 6.And we have sqirrles in the back yard.my hubby suddly says drop the squrrill :confused: ?anyway i'l l cut to the chase my puppy killed a squirrell! My hubby was furious! :mad: !I was really supried he could get ahold of the thing! :eek: But we still kept him! :) ;) :D

jackiesdaisy1935
09-30-2001, 09:36 AM
I'm a little late with this story, but Congradulatons on your new Puppy. A Golden is a wonderful dog. It's a natural thing for him to hunt so don't be to hard on him. :)
Jackie

Golden Smiles
10-02-2001, 01:55 PM
YIPPEE a golden puppy! How exciting! :D What is his name??? Where is da picture?? My youngest golden(i have 4) is Otis, 9 months old, and he is a sweetheart(a small horse though LOL) You are in heaven! I am jealous! Enjoy!!!

tatsxxx11
10-02-2001, 03:20 PM
Sorry to be late! Congratulations to you and to Max!!! That's great!!!! Puppy's are the best :)