PDA

View Full Version : New!

monkeyluver
12-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Hello! I'm Rachel mother of many fur balls! They all have A names!

I have two Weeper Capuchin monkeys. They are Abigail (Abby for short) and Aaron. They are wonderful little monkeys. Abby loves to investagate every inch of her house while Aaron is a little more attached to me(He's sitting with me right now). Abby is two and Aaron is one.

I have an Iguana named Abbott who is shy around the other animals but loves me and my family. He is three. I rescued him from a middle school where he was being mistreated. They put newspaper in his cage and rarely fed him.

I also have a parrot named Abdul. He loves to talk and play with my dog and monkeys. He is six and loves to hide under the couch and then you have to say "Where's Abdul?" and he comes running out and nibbles my feet. One time I was watching this show that had Paula Abdul on it and he went crazy and said "Abdul whoo-hoo" LOL

I have a doggie who is a mutt and name is Abel. He is three and adores my monkeys, the parrot, and horses. He is friendly and loves to give the monkeys rides on his back. He sleeps with me and talks to my bird. When I come home from work he leaps all around.

I finally have five horses. Abir, Abnur, and Acacia are 13, 12, and 12. They live in one field and are my large love bugs. They give me kisses and adore each other. Ada and Abraham are one and two and are very active. When they see me they go crazy. They try to make the older horses play but they never do.

So those are my beasts. I may have a odd bunch but I love each and everyone! I hope to here from you soon!

-Rachel

sammi
12-01-2002, 07:52 PM
WELCOME! Sounds like you have a happy bunch of animals! Hope we will see some pictures soon. Glad you could join us and hope you like it here.:)

HoRsELUvR
12-05-2002, 06:50 PM
wow you have monkeys!i want monkeys and horses.it sounds like you have a lot of nice pets.Welcome to Pet Talk!i think you'll like it here.

Lillycat
12-06-2002, 03:13 AM
welcome to pt rachel, i am sure you will loooove it here!;)

lv4dogs
12-06-2002, 02:59 PM
Awwww, it sounds like you have an Awesome bunch of Animals! My friend's family has names that all start with J even the people! It must get a litlle tounge twisted At times. I have always wanted a monkey. They seem like they are similar to ferrets as far as attitude & time & money are concerned.