PDA

View Full Version : Smiles!

monkeyluver
12-01-2002, 04:29 PM
I'm so happy a lot of you love monkeys! Usually in other pet forums when I tell people about monkeys they are like "Eww gross!" and my favorite "You'll get diseased!"

Here everyone seems to like monkeys like me! They are really special. I wanted one for a long time and when I first held Abby...it was love!

Anyway thanks!

-Rachel

aly
12-01-2002, 06:04 PM
I would loooooove to have a monkey. They are so smart and cute. I wonder what my babies would think if I brought a monkey home :D

Cookiebaker
12-01-2002, 06:07 PM
I have always wanted a monkey!!! But I'm always afraid of what would happen when we can't be home etc. etc. Do you have to hire a monkey sitter??? :rolleyes:

monkeyluver
12-01-2002, 06:14 PM
Well hubby and I are gone by 8:30. I have to get up at five (This is only because I have horses). So they have cages and they play with each other during the day. They do need a lot of atencion so I play with them the remainder of the day.

I hire a sitter only if I'm going on vacation. I have a monkey sitter!

-Rachel

jenluckenbach
12-01-2002, 06:53 PM
Welcome. This is the first time I saw you post, so if there are others, I'd need to find them. Any way, I'd love to hear a lot about your monkeys and see pictures too if possible.

turner
12-01-2002, 07:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Monkey's are soooo cute!