PDA

View Full Version : Kairi

LHCam
11-14-2012, 06:35 AM
Hi Kairi!!!!!!!!!! What a beauty you are. You made my heart go flip-Flop. I do love your color. When I was growing up we had bull dogs
and all of them was your color. You brought back a lot of good memories for me this morning. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see
and read a lot of things about you. You could sit in my lap any day. Have a wonderful life Kairi.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

kaycountrygal
11-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Hello Kairi in Australia, it's a pleasure to meet you. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. When your human said you were small at 45-50 kg, I looked it up. If I did it right, you weigh around 110 POUNDS. To me, that is not small :). My 4 pound chi is small LOL. You sound like a sweet fun dog and I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

opschick
11-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi Kairi, you are a beautiful girl and I love that you are a snuggly bunny! Happy DOTD to you!

tatsxxx11
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Hi Kairi from beautiful Oz! Happy Dog of the Day!:)
What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a snuggle bunny you are, and at appx. 100 lbs., the same weight as me!:eek::D You may be considered "small" for your breed, but in every way that matters you're a giant among canines, with a heart "THIS" big! You truly are the perfect fit for your family in size (well, maybe not their laps:p) and in personality, and how lucky they are to have a big, beautiful, goofy, lovable furkid in you, sweetheart! There's nothing more special than being loved for just being "you," and that you are, Kairi, loved unconditionally! (What's NOT to love?:))
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
Lots of love, cuddles and big, sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Kairi!:love::love::love:
P.S...Love your pics, especially those close-ups of you snoozing, hehe, and my Lab Star loves to "eat" the hose water, too!:rolleyes::D

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2012, 08:32 PM
You're a pretty girl Kairi!:love:Congrats on being DOTD!:D