PDA

View Full Version : Rescue time for Miss Shade , Scrappita and Little Joe.

catmandu
11-11-2012, 12:26 PM
The real estate Lady who sold the house next to me had noticed the three Little ones and being a Cat Lady brought food and a carrier.
She then called Animal Control and soon all three were on their way , hopefully to a FurrEver Home.:love::love:
I am glad in a way as I have a full house now with Nine Cats!!!
PLease pray that Miss Shade who looks to be less than a year old and her Babies will find a loving home.:love::love::love:

phesina
11-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Prayers for these dear kitties that they find their Purrrrrfect home(s)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
11-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Aww, glad the realtor was a cat person, and equipped to whisk them away to safety and hopefully a new life!

cassiesmom
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh, good! Bless her for helping them get to their new home, instead of just tossing them out!

catmandu
11-12-2012, 09:24 AM
I was lucky that I was feeding Joey:love:and trying to set a dish out for a new Black and White Tuxedo Scrappington:love: when I saw her having the sold sign put up , and she was wondering if I knew where Miss Shade, Scrappita and Little Joe were from.
I told her that they were strays and she was relieved that they were in a good place now:love:
Now I will concentrtae on Joey even though he and Terrance the TNRED Cat are to say the least enemies!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:mad::ma d::mad::mad::eek::mad::eek: