PDA

View Full Version : Too Funny!

gini
11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Ny niece has a son who is six years old. He has some toys that he just loves. I haven't seen these in person, but I was told about them.

They are little guinea pigs that come in different colors and they talk. Apparently they almost whisper.

My niece's husband had to take a flight for business and as he was leaving the house and not looking,
my young nephew slipped one of the little toys into my niece's husband's carry-on luggage.

When he got to the airport and went to security to be screened they pulled him aside. He was worried about making his flight on time - but had no choice but to follow the security person to a separate table.

When he got there the security person leaned forward and told him "there is a tiny voice coming from your carry-on luggage."

Realizing that they must have activated the toy just by moving things around in the security check, my nephew's Dad just started laughing - and invited them to unpack his bag and find out who was whispering in his bag.

Everyone had a great laugh over this - especially my little nephew who had done the deed.

Enjoy!

Karen
11-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Hee hee! A little voice .... what did they think it would be?

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Maybe they thought his undies were haunted!!! :D So funny!!! Thanks for the laugh today!!! :love:

phesina
11-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Hee hee! A little voice .... what did they think it would be?

Aliens, maybe? Illegal ones?

Edwina's Secretary
11-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I emphathize with your nephew-in-law! I once had my electric tooth brush get turned on in my luggage..."ma'am..your luggage is making a buzzing sound?"

Did he explain he never travels without his stuffie? :D:D

pomtzu
11-06-2012, 04:07 PM
What a cute story. :)

Asiel
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
That was such a cute story--- came at a good time..I just watched the news and we all now how that's been going lately.

Freedom
11-06-2012, 08:13 PM
ROFL! Glad it worked out as it did! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2012, 01:34 AM
What a cute story. Thanks for sharing it with us.:)