PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful flemish Hopper!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-06-2012, 07:04 AM
He he, the words "flemish" caught my eyes!! What a beautiful dark flemish rabbit Hopper is!!
I bet he loves hopping around in his garden!!!!
Congrats for Hopper on his very special day!! Be sure to get lots of bunny-goodies sweety!!

cassiesmom
11-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Good morning, Hopper! What a beautiful, handsome bunny you are! I would love to stroke your glossy black fur -- it looks so shiny and soft! I love the photo of you in the grass because you look so content! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet Hopper!

AvaJoy
11-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi, handsome Hopper! You sound like the best bunny ever, and look so soft and cuddly! My, you certainly did grow to be your breed and I wish you a wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted guardian and many more years of providing joyful moments to those that have the pleasure of being with you!:)

mon
11-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Hopper is the very best bunny rabbit the world has ever seen!! Seriously an excellent rabbit, made my day :D Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Hopper what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see you on my computer today. I am still smiling. :) Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. What fun it must be to live with you. I hope you are having a joyful day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :cool::love:

Felicia's Mom
11-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Hopper, you are so handsome! I love your shiny black fur. Congrats on being Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
11-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi Hopper! Happy, belated Pet of the Day to you!:)
So sorry I missed your big day, sweetheart, but couldn't resist coming back today to congratulate you! I do hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration!:D You're simply beautiful, inside and out, and so very worthy of your exalted status!:) Your family is so very lucky to have a BIG, beautiful, lovable best friend in you!
Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Hopper!:love::love::love: