PDA

View Full Version : Juneau actually spent the whole night on my bed!!

COCatMama
12-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Since the bf and I are splitsville, my dog is now allowed to sleep on my bed *G* I think whoever had him before did not allow this tho, because when I first started to let him on the bed he wanted to hop back down right away. Slowly he has been staying on the bed with me longer and longer and twice in the past week has stayed on it the WHOLE NIGHT! This makes me VERY happy ! :D

Cookiebaker
12-01-2002, 02:08 AM
Good boy, Juneau!!! Anytime we let Malone up on the bed, he chews the blankets & sheets. :eek: As soon as we can trust him during the day, we *hopefully* will let him up there at night as well.

mugsy
12-01-2002, 03:24 AM
Gee, Mike and I fight for space on our bed!! lol We generally have at least 5 of them up there, and one of them is ALWAYS Jazzy, one of the Danes. How's THAT for a mental picture?? hehehe

Juneau...take advantage of the spoiling dude! Cuddle up with Mom!!

ellensy
12-01-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Lalania
....Slowly he has been staying on the bed with me longer and longer and twice in the past week has stayed on it the WHOLE NIGHT! This makes me VERY happy ! :D

mmm, Beethoven doesn't stay on my bed for a long time, how much more the whole night... :( How did you do it? What did you do to *convince* Juneau to spend the whole night on your bed?

COCatMama
12-01-2002, 10:49 AM
I dunno....I just kept getting him to come back up on the bed with me...he stayed there all night again last night! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-01-2002, 12:54 PM
That's GREAT! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling to have your furry friend cuddle with you? Draker and I just got up from a nap.