PDA

View Full Version : Issues with "New Posts"

Freedom
11-03-2012, 08:28 AM
I've been having issues when I click on "New Posts" for a few weeks, now.

At the moment, when I click on it, I get the list and at the bottom is says: 1 to 11 of 15. But there is no way to get to the next page.

Often I get: 1 to 15 of 243. There will be the place to click for pages 2, 3, 4 etc. but none of them work, it just leads to a message "sorry that page is not available." Considering I am often on here 3 times daily, I know darn well I haven't missed 243 posts, lol, but I click anyhow to see what is on page 2. Nada.

Anyone else having issues with this? Far as I know I am NOT missing any posts. So I'm not worried. But something isn't working correctly!

If it matters, I use Firefox, been using it several years now.

sasvermont
11-03-2012, 10:24 AM
I mentioned that to Karen a week or so ago. I thought I was the only one with the problem. I use Google Chrome. It clears up from time to time!:eek: It is happening now with me, on the "What's New" sort.

pomtzu
11-03-2012, 01:41 PM
I have noticed that sometimes, the posting times are really screwy!. The time listed in "new forum posts" can be hours off of the actual time of the post. It's not on every one every time tho. :confused:

ETA - here's an example:
In the "how do you eat a banana thread", chocolatepuppy posted today at 6:22 a.m., yet it also says that the post was at 1:11 p.m. - a difference of almost 7 hours.

Pinot's Mom
11-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Thank you! I thought it was me! Same problem....shows say 45 new posts, you go to the second page and get the 'sorry....' message.

sasvermont
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I am glad it isn't my computer.:rolleyes:

Karen
11-03-2012, 06:11 PM
I have seen it, I will try again to replicate the results when I have not logged in recently, right now, and earlier when I checked, there were too few "new" posts to warrant a second page of results!

Asiel
11-03-2012, 07:16 PM
I've had that happen a few times myself--closed and clicked back in and it sometimes cleared.

Grace
11-03-2012, 07:30 PM
I haven't noticed anything while using my computer, but have with the iPad. When I'm using that and try to view new posts I get a notice that there are none. But I can go directly to the computer and see a list?

It's an annoyance, but I can live with it :)