PDA

View Full Version : There are a Momma Cat and Two Kittens next door

catmandu
11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
:love::love:
A little Momma Cat with Gray and Black, a Gray Kitten and a Back and White Kitten.
They look so young , the Momma Cat was maybe a year old , and the Kittens are maybe two months young.
I have set a covered feeding station up in my yard , and the food vanishes especially the meat end cuts from the Deli:love:
I will help these Litte Ones all I can , and I pray that we can relocate them:love:

phesina
11-02-2012, 09:57 AM
God bless you, Gary, and God bless and look out for these little creatures you are caring for, that they will find the shelter and love they deserve so much.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Fingers and paws crossed, and a prayer offered for this little family! :love: Catmandu :love:

mrspunkysmom
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Good luck with your mission, Gary! :love:

catmandu
11-03-2012, 09:19 AM
The house next door has an open enclosed porch away from the wind so I can put their food in there , and they will be out of the wind.
Little Joe looks just like Joey , I am sad that I let him out to breed.:(
The Momma cat is a doll, I pray that I can help her:love:

catmandu
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I have called the Momma Cat Miss Shade as she has such a blend of Black and Gray , the Gray Kitten is Little Joe, after Joey his dad, and the little Lady is Scrappita , she looks like Scrappy Two.
I had some half price turkey roast in a microwave dish, and they had that on Turkey Science Diet canned and Pro Plan Turkey and Rice.
Miss Shade is getting bolder, she has such a little mrrreeeooow!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Yay, yay! Stay close to the Hotel, little family! Fingers and paws crossed that this mom-cat and her kittens will be rescued.

catmandu
11-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Well things are starting to come to head as the house has been sold.
I will see if I cannot scoop them up befoe the new people show up!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Oh, boy -- prayers that this little family can be safely scooped up!!

catmandu
11-10-2012, 09:26 AM
The best thing is that Momma Cat will bring her Babies either to my yard , or to the vacant yard to the south of me.
I will see if I can lure them into the Ebony Beau Tubster Porch Enclosure:love::love::love:
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/th_Picture-1.jpg (http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/?action=view&current=Picture-1.mp4)
Mikey Fluffy Tail would just love Scrappita and Little Joe!!!