PDA

View Full Version : Couch Potato!!!

Splash
11-30-2002, 10:44 AM
Help! :eek: I can't get my dog to sleep on any of her nice little beds :mad: Instead, of course she has to sleep on my good couch!! Is there anything I can do about it? :confused:

Splash
11-30-2002, 10:49 AM
Liliana,
I know what you mean (anyways I did not post this thread) and I get upset when my dog Mackenzie sleeps on the couch :mad: and an idea is to maybe cover her bed with her own scent and either cover the couch with a scent that doesn't bother you but bothers her. ;) I think both of our dogs are a little crazy :rolleyes: but maybe if the scent thing doesn't work than if you don't mind you could maybe cover the couch with plastic. But that's just a thought.

Hope something works :)
Devon

Cookiebaker
12-01-2002, 05:08 AM
Ummm *scratch head* Are you answering your own question??? :confused: Or is something missing?? :D

Horses4ever
12-01-2002, 09:36 AM
cookiebaker,
I know who sent out for help. It was Devon's Friend, Liliana using Devon's Account.:D

Daisylover
12-02-2002, 09:38 AM
A friend of mine has a plastic mat that is the same size as the cushions of her chairs and sofa and one side of it has small dull pointed bumps which discourage her dog from getting up on the furniture. She must have gotten them at a pet store but I will ask for you. They do not harm the dog, just make it uncomfortable enough that they don't want to stay on the furniture.

Lillycat
12-06-2002, 03:15 AM
daisylover, what a simple "why didnt i think of it" idea! do let me know if you find out where they are available. thanks!