PDA

View Full Version : Clara Belle!!!

Dogz
11-29-2002, 10:20 PM
I don't know if I have told you anything about my "dream-dog".
Her name is Clara Belle, and she is a little cutie. She is at my local Humane Sociaty, and whenever I go there for volenteer work I walk her, pet her, brush her, and play with her. I gave her extra attention. I loved her. I knew I would never be able to get her, but still I mentioned her to my parents about every other week. She had been at the shelter for about two years, but I had only seen her about three times.

But now I have the greatest news there is! The greatest news there ever could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLARA BELLE got adopted!!!!
When I heard the new I was so exited that finally she had a home of her own!

Good Luck, Clara Belle in your new home! Hope you fit right in with your neighborhood! Have a great time with family and friends, and make the best out of life! Best wishes to Clara Belle!:D

Sudilar
11-29-2002, 11:40 PM
Woohoo!! Clara Belle!!! Congrats on your new forever home!!

sammi
11-30-2002, 06:12 AM
Congratulations Clara Belle on your new home that finally came!!! I hope she has a wonderful life ahead and I bet she was adopted by someone very special.

Kfamr
11-30-2002, 12:14 PM
That's awesome! Although i don't volunteer at the Humane Society or SPCA there are plenty of dog i've fallen in love with since i go there every saturday. My first was Cassidy. She was there for almost 3 years, gotten adopted several times, then brought back. Reasons of bringing her back were retarded. But obviously such moronic people didn't deserve her, so i'm glad they brought her back. She recently got adopted again, so far so good. Then, there's Blink. Blink the sweetest boy of them all, i swear he was Simba's twin brother. How i miss him so much, but so happy he got a home. Then.... Peppy. Peppy, a dog that is garunteed to make you laugh! I only saw him a few times, i knew it would be a short friendship, only because he was such a great dog and got adopted only a few weeks after he had been there. Then... Jesse.. She was just a pup and the day i saw her she was adopted the next. I sat there for almost two hours playing with her a cuddleing her, snapping pictures... she was Simba's little sister... it let me see how Simba looked when he was a pup. Her little ear even stuck up like Simba's. I have tears in my eyes thinking about all of them... I wish i could take them all home. Right now, when i went to the humane society last night, there was a little, well big pup name Brittany. She's a great dane, boxer, pit bull mix. SWEET, sweet girl. Abosolute angel. Hopefully i can go back again today and snap some pictures. I sat there for almost a half hour last night with her. We brought some old towels and blankets up there for the pups to keep warm [it was down to 51!] Anyways... sorry for blabbing on and on lol. I was always sad when my pups got adopted, but happy at the same time. Good Lucky in your new home, Clara Belle!

Dogz
11-30-2002, 08:14 PM
Thanks for your story Kfamr!
I haven't been at the shelter in a long time... I like to go there in the summer better... I don't really have a favorite at the moment, cause I haven't me the new "members".
Thanks!
Best wishes for Clara Belle!

Uabassoon
11-30-2002, 08:47 PM
That's so good that she found a new home. And I love the name Clara Belle. One of my teachers in high school used to call me clara belle, because I was kind of shy and goofy I would always just nod my head with a big goofy grin and I would rarely talk when people would ask me a question, so he said I reminded him of clara belle the clown because she never talked.