PDA

View Full Version : Simba's Thanksgiving Feast! [pictures]

Kfamr
11-29-2002, 02:53 PM
Did any of you make a plate for your pets? I did fo Simba.... this is all her got to eat all day [no regular dog food] But he sure was stuffed! I told him next year we were going to just feet him our turkey and then FRY him for Thanksgiving! hehehehe.

Kfamr
11-29-2002, 02:57 PM
Here's my cousin's little girl, Hannah and Simba. Hannah used to be terrified of dogs, but she loves Sim!

Kfamr
11-29-2002, 03:03 PM
<3And here's my Dear Sister.. and my Dear Simba which both i love dearly. <3

primabella
11-29-2002, 03:06 PM
awww..simba is so cute!! :D thanks for the pics...:)

Cookiebaker
11-29-2002, 03:15 PM
Awww Lucky Simba!! Those are great pictures, Kayann. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Malone is JEALOUS 'cause he only got a couple of hunks of turkey.

Kfamr
11-29-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker

Malone is JEALOUS 'cause he only got a couple of hunks of turkey.

Psssst Malone! Come to my house we have lots of left overs and i'd love another pooch to share them with!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-29-2002, 05:11 PM
Looks like Simba enjoyed his Thanksgiving very much! Thanks for sharing his pictures with us.:D

Tina
11-29-2002, 05:15 PM
Great pictures!! Ruff and Ginger got some ham and a few other things for Thanksgiving.

anna_66
11-30-2002, 09:09 AM
Well, looks as if you had a great feast Simba, my pups are jealous!
But, they did get a few presents from their grandma when she was up for thanksgiving;)

Kfamr
11-30-2002, 12:59 PM
Hehehe.. I think Simba ate more then i did, thanks everyone for their comments.:)

Dogz
11-30-2002, 01:59 PM
Awwww! Simba is adorable!!! Thanks for shariing the cute pics!

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-01-2002, 01:01 PM
Great pictures!! Draker got plenty of chicken (didn't make a turkey since Andrew was the only one who eats meats). Drake loved the roasted chicken. I know my brothers must have slipped him some other stuff, so he was pretty happy!

Dakota's Mommy
12-02-2002, 10:31 AM
Oh how cute! But there's nothing new there. Thanks for sharing pics of Simba, he's such a cute pooch! Destiny and Dakota did each get a little bit of stuffing put in their bowls by daddy since he made it. Then after we ate, he gave each of them a chunk of the left over turkey. They loved it.

Oh by the way, I think I have the same plates as you have in those pics, they look like it at least, LOL!

Dixieland Dancer
12-02-2002, 12:30 PM
Kayann, in the bottom right picture were you actually feeding Simba with utensils??? It sure looks like it. I would have to say that is one very spoiled and lovable pooch!! ;)

Kfamr
12-02-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Kayann, in the bottom right picture were you actually feeding Simba with utensils??? It sure looks like it. I would have to say that is one very spoiled and lovable pooch!! ;)

Lol, Yup!:)

jennifert
12-02-2002, 03:14 PM
Simba is the B O M B Kayann!! I swear, he is the coolest dog ever!!!! I love him to death and would give my right arm to meet him. He's like the Pet Talk Ambassador! And I'm sure those who know him in person feel incredibly honored, as they should!!!

wolf_Q
12-03-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by jennifert
Simba is the B O M B Kayann!! I swear, he is the coolest dog ever!!!! I love him to death and would give my right arm to meet him. He's like the Pet Talk Ambassador! And I'm sure those who know him in person feel incredibly honored, as they should!!!

I agree!!! :D I wish I could say I have met him in person!

Nebo, Reggie, and Smokey had a little Thanksgiving feast also. I made them a pie. Ha ha, no I really did. It was just a little tiny one that they shared...it had real homemade crust. For the middle I took some of that dog food that comes in the big rolls (like a meat stick) and smashed it up with some cheese...baked it all together with dog bones on top. They LOVED it!! :) They also had a few tastes of turkey. I love the wide-eyed look Nebo gets in his eyes after he has a taste.