PDA

View Full Version : Look at this cutie

mugsy
11-29-2002, 12:29 PM
I know I never post on the cat side, but this sweet little kitten caught my eye. She's at the Southside Animal Shelter in Indianapolis, IN. That's the shelter that lizbud posted about that burned and they lost 40 animals. Isn't she the cutest little thing?? Keep in mind that's something for me to say since I'm not a big cat person! lol

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.1241239.jpg

Nicole
Cat
Domestic Medium Hair - buff Mix

Size: Small
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Hi, my name is Nicole. The lady asked me to apologize for her that she didn't get a better picture, because this one just doesn't do me justice! (Maybe check back next week for a better one). Nicole is a pretty, delicate name for a very pretty, delicate little girl -- me! I was a stray, hanging around here trying to get the nerve up to ask for some cat food and a warm, dry place to sleep. Finally my shyness got was lost in my desire to start on the road to a home of my own, and I allowed myself to be picked up and moved to a safe place. I'm still just a tiny bit shy, but since I'm just a kitten it won't take long for me to learn to love and trust the person who sees the beauty in me. Please consider coming to meet me as well as all the other wonderful cats at the shelter -- we all want nothing more than to curl up at your feet or by your side for all our days to come! Call 882-4080 for more information, directions, or shelter hours.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Southside Animal Shelter
Indianapolis, IN
317-882-4080

wayne0214
11-29-2002, 01:00 PM
Mugsy, if you stay around this forum, you may eventually desire to bring home a beautiful little furkid like the one in the picture! I have 11 in my house, and I wouldn't trade any of them for another type of pet.:) Most cats are very affectionate, and loving.

.......wayne

11-29-2002, 01:15 PM
oh my goodness , Mugsy , that kitten is a real doll ! Cannot you adopt it ? I know I wouldn't be able to resist such a lovely face :D :rolleyes: :D

jenluckenbach
11-29-2002, 01:45 PM
Mugsy, everyone has to start somewhere. This kitty could be your first.:D
Think of it as having 18 boys( the dogs) and then finally getting that little girl (a kitten).:D

mugsy
11-29-2002, 01:51 PM
Ok, now let's think about this logically. We have 18 dogs in the house (and Vonney HATES cats to the point I think he has killed them). Can you imagine what that poor little kitten would do if we brought her home?? Not only that, Mike has allergies to cats which could be a problem. But, if I were going to take one home, she would be at the top of the list.

Lut, can we ship cats to Belgium?? lol

neko1
11-29-2002, 06:49 PM
OMG she's so cute! I wish I could adopt her (but then again I wish I could adopt every kitty I see!!!)

Uabassoon
11-29-2002, 06:53 PM
SHe is such a cute little baby. I'm sure she'll get adopted quickly.

Miss Meow
11-29-2002, 09:32 PM
And a great name too :p

I hope she finds a loving home, she's a beautiful cat and looks so loving in that picture.

Lillycat
12-09-2002, 02:54 PM
what a cutie......should have a forever home soooon, at least i hope so.

Fuzzy317
12-09-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
I know I never post on the cat side . . . Keep in mind that's something for me to say since I'm not a big cat person! lol

Welcome to the other side :D (the cat side that is:))

mugsy
12-10-2002, 04:10 PM
I just checked the site at 5:10 on Tuesday and both Nicole and Ling were still there. :( :confused: but they are both beautiful cats.

kimlovescats
12-10-2002, 08:20 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I know it's probably the pic, but her eyes sure do look brown, don't they? SURELY this baby will have a home in no time! Keep us posted!

mugsy
12-10-2002, 09:17 PM
They look brown to me. I could call Rosie and ask if you would like me to.