PDA

View Full Version : Champaign

mugsy
11-29-2002, 06:41 AM
What a doll you are Champaign!! Congrats on DOTD! And I don't know a beagle that DOESN'T have attitude, so you're a good girl!

Pam
11-29-2002, 06:57 AM
Oh Champaign I have seen that look on my Bella's face. Usually it means "catch me if you can" as we romp through the yard! :D Yes, I see the A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E that your human speaks of, but I also see a great little companion who was very fortunate to find the perfect people who will love and adore you forever. Congratulations to you little one - our very special Dog of the Day!

Cincy'sMom
11-29-2002, 08:18 AM
Champaign you are a gorgeous little beagle girl!!! have a wonderful day! Beg for lots of extra treats and remind them today is YOUR day!!!

jennifert
11-29-2002, 09:57 AM
Champaign, congrats on being Dog of the Day!!!

RockyRoad
11-29-2002, 10:15 AM
You may have A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E, but you also have C-U-T-I-T-U-D-E! :p What a wonderful pupster we have here today!! That is cool to be named after champagne! I can imagine how happy you were when your mom/dad got you! I'm sorry your first owner didn't quite work out, but look at how much you have now!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!:D

sammi
11-29-2002, 11:06 AM
Congrats. on being "Dog of The Day".
I hope you enjoy your day and have lots of fun too! You are really a cute little girl and we are glad to hear all about you. Your very lucky to have such a loving home now. So enjoy your special day!;)

shais_mom
11-29-2002, 11:10 AM
Congratulations Sweet Champaign!!!
Hope you get spoiled on your day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-29-2002, 12:29 PM
Champaign
I love a girl who knows her own mind. What a beauty you are too boot. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.:)

gini
11-29-2002, 12:41 PM
Hopelessly devoted to each other!! It is very easy to understand how this type of thing happens!!

Champaign you look like you are full of the dickens! What a joy you must be to live with.

Congratulations on your special day - I hope each minute is filled with much love and many treats!

Sudilar
11-29-2002, 02:34 PM
Champaign, all the signs were there. You and your Mom were meant for each other. You are really adorable! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!

primabella
11-29-2002, 03:01 PM
congrats on being DOTD, champaign! :D your such a cutie :):)

tatsxxx11
11-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Hi there precious Chamapign!! Ah....a girl after my own heart; a pupster with attitidue!!:D And one who is as adorable as she is spunky! Sue is so right! You and your Mom, a match made in heaven!:) Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Champaign! Today we toast the bubbliest, most precious Dog of the Day!!

lizbud
11-29-2002, 04:52 PM
Hi there Champaign,

What beautiful sweetie-pie you are. Attitude ?, What
Attitude, you're just a well loved happy girl who knows how
much her family adores her.:D :D I love you too !!! Always
had a soft spot for you Oh So Cuddly Beagles. Have a great
day of celebration on your Special day as our Pretty Girl
DOG OF THE DAY !!!:)

Dogz
11-29-2002, 10:12 PM
Oh! What a sweetie you are!!! You are just a little angle. You are a cutie-pie!!! I am glad that you live in a home with "pets" that love you!