PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my dog and two of my cats.....

sasvermont
10-28-2012, 01:49 PM
It has been quite some time since I last posted photos. Chloe is not pictured. She is the one in confinement right now. :rolleyes:

55306 In August of this past summer, I went to visit a childhood friend, living in Stevensville, Maryland. This is how the other half lives. Not me. Prue enjoyed the pool as well as the river access. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed renewing a very, very old friendship. Hass and I grew up together, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, years ago. I stayed in the guest house on the far left. They have another guest house shown at the top of the photo and they live in the center house, shown in the middle of the photo. Nice, eh?

55307 Juni does not like the flash.
55308 Lucy being Lucy. Not much bothers her.
55309 Prue just sitting around on the dull Sunday. Did you notice the long, long eyelashes?
55310 Prue did not want to go home from her wonderful vacation. She got to play with TWO Chesapeake Bay retrievers for several days. They enjoyed having a new friend to lick and chew on. We were afraid to leave them alone for fear that Prue would not have any ears left when we returned. One dog, Allie, loved licking Prue's ears! It was funny to watch. They were sad to see their little play toy leave!

pomtzu
10-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Awwww - hi there Prue (and kitties too). You look exactly like my RB Cinnamon. Bet you're as sweet as she was too. :love:

Betterton, huh? I'm only about 20 or 30 minutes from there. :)

sasvermont
10-28-2012, 02:14 PM
I grew up there and went to Chestertown High School. It was a wonderful little town but oh how it has changed.

pomtzu
10-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Small world ! I live just a few miles from the MD/DE line - past Massey and Golts - across Rt 301.

Yes it has changed drastically.. When my kids were little, we used to go there to the beach if we didn't want to drive downstate to the DE ocean beaches. In later years, it would be to take the grandkids there. After not being there for many years, I was surprised to see all the beautiful places that have been built overlooking the water. Not in my budget - that's for sure!

cassiesmom
10-28-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi, Prue and hi, Juni and Lucy! These are wonderful pics!

mrspunkysmom
10-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Beautiful: the house, your kits and pup. Juni is what breed?

Barbara
10-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Sallyanne, how wonderful to see your fur kids- although I miss Chloe!
I am not sure whether I have seen Prue at all- she is so cute and I am glad she (and you ;)) got a wonderful vacation in that gorgeous house.
For all here who do not recognize Juni's breed- she is a mischievous, funny and acrobatic Abyssinian :D And I send lots of kissies to her and Chloe:)