PDA

View Full Version : uh oh

COCatMama
11-29-2002, 12:18 AM
i had busted a full jar of jam the other day and put the busted glass in a small open box outside, i just put Juneau out for a pee and he went to sniff the box, i told him no and put it where he can't reach it. Juneau does not normally steal food so i didn't even think to hide it from him in the first place, i hope he didn't lick any of it when i wasn't looking!!!!!!!!:(

COCatMama
11-29-2002, 12:24 AM
i checked his butt and his mouth, no blood or bits of glass anywhere he is acting normal too
am i just being paranoid?? how could i be so stupid to leave the box on the ground by the back door?!?! arrrghhh

ownerof3dogs
11-29-2002, 01:01 AM
I think that you probably caught him in time before he ate any glass. I would just keep an eye on him for the next couple of days. If you notice and behavioral/physical changes call the vet!

About 5 years ago felice swallowed a sewing needle with thread attached:eek: I called the vet and he said to feed her bread and milk to push it down/coat the stomach. And to look through her poop to see if she passed it Till this day I never found the needle... I'm assuming she passed it becasue she's never had a problem from it.