PDA

View Full Version : OHHH Mikey!!

Alysser
10-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I normally don't post just stories, but this is by far the best.

I am getting ready for a bike ride, and I think Mikey thinks I am taking him hiking because I usually bring the same things when I do either one. But anyway, he always feels the need to be annoying if I am taking too long. He starts trying to steal my shoes. My shoe was on my foot and he's knawing on it. So I finally kicked him out of the bathroom, which is right next to me bedroom. I am sitting in there and I see him go into my room. He proceeds to pick up my 5 POUND barbell and has it in his mouth like a toy. He play bows at me and tries to run down the stairs with it. The dope didn't realize how heavy it was and proceeded to almost drop it down the stairs.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. He is SUCH a jerk! SUCH a sneak!! Me and my mom got a great laugh out of it.

caseysmom
10-27-2012, 12:19 PM
I normally don't post just stories, but this is by far the best.

I am getting ready for a bike ride, and I think Mikey thinks I am taking him hiking because I usually bring the same things when I do either one. But anyway, he always feels the need to be annoying if I am taking too long. He starts trying to steal my shoes. My shoe was on my foot and he's knawing on it. So I finally kicked him out of the bathroom, which is right next to me bedroom. I am sitting in there and I see him go into my room. He proceeds to pick up my 5 POUND barbell and has it in his mouth like a toy. He play bows at me and tries to run down the stairs with it. The dope didn't realize how heavy it was and proceeded to almost drop it down the stairs.

I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. He is SUCH a jerk! SUCH a sneak!! Me and my mom got a great laugh out of it.

He was trying to help you! My dogs try to help when they know they are getting a walk.

Taz_Zoee
10-27-2012, 01:24 PM
LOL! Silly Mikey!!
Taggart just starts jumping around and runs for the door everytime I make a move toward it. Lately the poor pup has been neglected. I've been going to the gym, so putting on the tennis shoes is his sign for walk!
I took him for a jog/walk this morning BEFORE I went to the gym.

So did Mikey eventually get this walk after your bike ride?? I hope so, poor Mikey. ;)

happylabs
10-27-2012, 05:31 PM
I wish you could have gotten a pic. Too funny!

Queen of Poop
10-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Oh Mikey, you're such a goofy boy!! Love ya buddy! Thank you for sharing his silly story. :love::love::love:

Roxyluvsme13
10-29-2012, 01:20 AM
I read this on Facebook and it made me smile because it sounds like something Brennan would do! They're twins I tell you lol. Mikey you're a dork, and a cute one at that. Give him a kiss for me! :love: