View Full Version : I Need Help! Please!

luckies4me
11-28-2002, 10:12 PM
I am desperate for a new rattery name asap. I want to get my website up but I can't until it I think of a new name. I have no clue and am desperate. I have litters planned that I would like to post on the site once they are born but no name yet. Please help! Any suggestions are highly appreciated. I know I can count on you Pet Talkers!;)

Karen
11-28-2002, 10:35 PM
Ratatat Rattery

Ratical Rattery

Rats Rules Rattery - TripleR

luckies4me
11-28-2002, 10:37 PM
Ratatat Rattery is soooo cute! I would like to hear more suggestions though. If I don't I will diffenately use that one!;)

All Creatures Great And Small
11-29-2002, 12:29 AM
How about:
The Rat Rumpus Room
Romping Rats Rattery
The Rat Cave
The Rat Flat
The Really Ratty Rattery
Rats Enough For You
Toes, Nose and Tails Rattery (TNT)
Batty For Ratties

YLL suggests: Rat Ruckus
Rat-diculous Rattery

luckies4me
11-29-2002, 10:32 AM
WOW you guys are good. I am torn between you two and Karens suggestions. Way to go guys, I knew I could count on you for a new idea!:D

Desert Arabian
11-30-2002, 08:10 PM
or what about:

Little(Rat)Rascals Rattery

So far, I have 2 favorites- they are a secret.

luckies4me
11-30-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
or what about:

Little(Rat)Rascals Rattery

So far, I have 2 favorites- they are a secret.

Oh tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeee! There is already a Ratty Racals so I wouldn't want to use something similar. My name I have now is Oh Rats Rattery but I want a new one.

Please tell me though. You aren't planning on breeding are you? :confused:

Desert Arabian
11-30-2002, 09:58 PM
Hecky No! If I tried breeding...don't even go there,lol. I just ment I had to favorite rattery names.....but my number one favorite is Rat-diculous Rattery, gee I wonder why. :p

All Creatures Great And Small
12-01-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
You aren't planning on breeding are you? :confused:

ABSOLUTELY NOT! We've seen enough of the miracle of ratty birth already - I originally agreed to 2 rats, but somehow we never have just 2:p :D ! That's why we're getting the new boys snipped on Tuesday, so they can all live together in peace, harmony, and sterility. Anyway, she needs to gradually taper off on the pets, because when she leaves for college, I don't want to be the caretaker, as much as I love the little "poos".

Oh, and speaking of college, YLL - your spelling!!!!:eek: Slow down and concentrate! :D :D :D :p (With love from your mother)

luckies4me
12-01-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small

ABSOLUTELY NOT! We've seen enough of the miracle of ratty birth already - I originally agreed to 2 rats, but somehow we never have just 2:p :D ! That's why we're getting the new boys snipped on Tuesday, so they can all live together in peace, harmony, and sterility. Anyway, she needs to gradually taper off on the pets, because when she leaves for college, I don't want to be the caretaker, as much as I love the little "poos".

Oh, and speaking of college, YLL - your spelling!!!!:eek: Slow down and concentrate! :D :D :D :p (With love from your mother)

I really love the "peace, harmony, and sterility" thing, LOL! How old is she? I am sure the all will be at rainbow bridge by then as sad as it is to say, as our raties avergae lifespan is only around 2 to three years. :(

Hey ACGAS? Why don't you join my ratty group and anytime you have a question you canpost there and I will answer it as soonas I can. It could help other rattie owners too. You can join here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rfao/) :D