PDA

View Full Version : Sancho has a blankie:)

astrid
10-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Uncle Gary sent this lovely blanket made by the ladies of the Animal Welfare and Sancho is enjoying it very much, as you can see in the pictures :D

He comes every day and has learned to ask for food, lets me pet him occasionally and stays a little more keeping me company, sometimes he spends the whole morning or the whole night on his blankie and doesn't get worried anymore when the washing machine is working, he's very sweet.... and vocal! :)

The visit to the V-E-T is getting close... I can feel it :D

As I told Uncle Gary, Sancho's definitely a keeper, it's just a matter of time. Please keep him in your prayers :)

happylabs
10-26-2012, 12:15 PM
He is just so sweet and adorable. Love the pics!

krazyaboutkatz
10-26-2012, 12:17 PM
AWWWW!!!! He's so adorable and I'm so glad to see that he loves his blankie.:) I hope that when you do take him to the vet that everything goes well.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2012, 02:03 PM
Sancho that is a mighty fine blankie you have!!! :cool: It looks super cozy too!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it and learning to trust humans. You look so much like my sweet RB Luke, I want to give you a big cuddle when I see your pictures. :love::love::love:

Catty1
10-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Awww that is SO sweet! Sancho, keep this up and you will be a PT kitty very soon!:D:love::love:

cassiesmom
10-26-2012, 03:36 PM
I agree with KAK - I hope that everything checks out with Sancho's V-E-T visit! And with MoFF, the blanket looks very cozy and oh, how I would love to give you a hug and snuggle! Astrid, how is Sophie handling Sancho's presence? Could you give everyone some gentle petting for me, please :love: :love:

astrid
10-26-2012, 04:48 PM
I agree with KAK - I hope that everything checks out with Sancho's V-E-T visit! And with MoFF, the blanket looks very cozy and oh, how I would love to give you a hug and snuggle! Astrid, how is Sophie handling Sancho's presence? Could you give everyone some gentle petting for me, please :love: :love:

Sophie made a big step accepting the fact that she is not the only cat in the universe, SO she accepted that another cat eats, sleeps and gets SOME of my attention outside of her castle occasionally, BUT if I stay too long outside with him she takes a moment to remind me who is in charge by hissing her tail off until I leave Sancho and go back inside to pet her, kiss her or do whatever she demands me to :rolleyes:

She doesn't yell at him anymore, or tries to scare him off, but I try to keep her inside only and him outside only until he gets a clean bill of health from the you-know-who...

phesina
10-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Beautiful! That lovely blanket has certainly made a hit!

lizbud
10-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Awww, Sancho looks so sweet sleeping on his soft blankie.:love: I'm sure he appreciates a soft & warm spot to rest his weary bones.:)

Soapets
10-26-2012, 07:45 PM
That's AWESOME! Sancho knows where he can go to be safe and comfortable and it's only a matter of time and he'll forget that his life was anything different.........;):D:):love:

Karen
10-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Good that Miss Sophie is getting to take this disruption to her universe gradually!

kb2yjx
10-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Astrid!!!
Karen took the words right out of my mouth!!! I, too, was concerned about how Sophie would handle a newcomer after all the years of being THE Queen!!
Sancho is an ORANGEMAN, and he will be a great friend!!!

catmandu
10-27-2012, 09:20 AM
And the good thing is that that blankie is filled with cat nip, My Cats just love their blankies too.
They are so happy that their gift has helped a Lost Cat become a Found Cat , and are so pleased that Sanco and Sophie are slowly getting used to each other.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101691.jpg
Maybe one day they will be as close as Moose and Handsome John Hancock:love::love:

kitten645
10-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Cute does not begin to cover it! Bless you for helping a weary soul find the comforts every kit deserves. Thanks too to Queen Sophie for being a benevolent Mistress. :D Kisses to both.