PDA

View Full Version : It's a hit Thursday #504!

RICHARD
10-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Wow, after some crazy close ball games the last few have been kinda strange......

I wonder if all the Giants have used up all their mojo?

I don't think I have ever seen so many strange hits and strange plays in baseball.

---------------

let's fire up the big screen and hope we have a series.......Chicken and beef nachos, rice, beans and cold mexican beer?

DONE!

GO Baseball!

Karen
10-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Peanut and crackerjack, please!

Pinot's Mom
10-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Much as I would love the peanut and crackerjack (yes, I do know the reference), all my dental work would have a problem with it! ;)

I'll join you in the Mexican theme this evening! It's a little early right now!

pomtzu
10-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I love Cracker Jacks - and Fiddle Faddle too! And how about some peanut brittle??? They all sound good to my sweet tooth.

I've been craving chilli all week, but it was too warm to make it and really enjoy it, so I've put it off till next week (if we have electricity for the crockpot), when it's supposed to be more Fall-like.

Anyone care to join me for some leftover meatloaf for lunch? I have some coleslaw too, and cider - hot or cold.........:)

Queen of Poop
10-26-2012, 12:11 PM
I've been craving chilli all week, but it was too warm to make it and really enjoy it, so I've put it off till next week (if we have electricity for the crockpot), when it's supposed to be more Fall-like.

Now you've done it! I'm going to have to get the goods and make Chili tomorrow. Since it is still snowing here it will be perfect. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-29-2012, 08:10 PM
I just noticed that last week and this week are both #503!!!

I know time sometimes seems to stand still but now it's repeating itself. ;) Just kidding!!!
That storm, Sandy, has me on edge even though I'm a gazillion miles from it. Just worrying about all our Pet Talkers I think.

I'm gonna rustle myself up a cherry rootbeer. :love:

mon
10-29-2012, 10:03 PM
How come we gotta log in now?

mon
10-29-2012, 10:09 PM
I also would like to know how much PT calenders are. Whenever I ask a question, I never seem to get an answer. Don't know why that is either. Is all that top secret information or somethin'? :confused:

mon
10-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Thank- you SO much!!

RICHARD
10-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Chili for everyone, peanuts and crackerjacks, cherry rootbeer and nachos.

I had hoped he Series would have been a little more competitive, that first game and all the strange bounces pretty much set the tone......done!

Mon, have you looked at the General and Marketplace threads for a post about the calendars?

momoffuzzyfaces
10-30-2012, 09:51 AM
I also would like to know how much PT calenders are. Whenever I ask a question, I never seem to get an answer. Don't know why that is either. Is all that top secret information or somethin'? :confused:

They are usually around 25 dollars. :love:

mon
10-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Thank-you :love: