PDA

View Full Version : Annie loves playing fetch

Jannie
10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Annie loves playing fetch she will go forever chasing her toys if someone will just throw it for her :) and since I run a part time home based business (http://how2beabetterwife.wordpress.com) she thinks just because I am home and sitting down at the computer then its time to play with her lol

Karen
10-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Isn't every moment she's awake her play time? ;) I am sure she thinks so!

Steve Arnold
10-25-2012, 06:03 PM
My younger dog 13 certainly thinks that no matter what I'm doing I should always stop on command to play fetch. And he's really so sweet about it, when he trots up to me and drops a ball on my foot and looks up at me, it's impossible to say no!

Bonny
10-26-2012, 06:48 PM
My younger dog 13 certainly thinks that no matter what I'm doing I should always stop on command to play fetch. And he's really so sweet about it, when he trots up to me and drops a ball on my foot and looks up at me, it's impossible to say no!

He has you well trained. :D

Jannie
10-29-2012, 01:57 PM

yeah it's hard to say no to the big brown eyes of a puppy lol