PDA

View Full Version : Somethings wrong with Jo!!!!

slleipnir
11-28-2002, 05:35 AM
I was woken up by what I thought was Josie and Zeke playing..My bed was shaking, so I told them to stop (Being half asleep) I kinda pushed her off, and then I guess snapped out of it and looked at her. She looked bad wagging her tail, and when I touched her, she was shaking! I thought maybe she REALLY had to pee or something so I jumped up and and ran to the door. I noticed how she walked really funny..and when she was outside, she just had a pee and was still doing it. I gave her a little to eat, and she started it again, its almost like a seizer or something, her tail won't stop wagging either, and she slumps down when she walks, like..likecrouching a little or something..It's sooo weird and I'm really scared!! She threw up outside this yellow gunk..it was like really mucusy..but it was bright yellow..is bile yellow? gastric jusic? Anyway, we're waiting till 8 to take her to the vet, isn't long now, I really don't want to go to school today, besides, I'm sooo tired I don't know how I'll manage. -sigh- I think shes having trouble pooping..and thats why shes doing that. My dad said she tried last night on the walk, but couldn't and yelped or whinned or osmething. Today, she's been trying to go, but can't..has this happened to anyones dog?? Is it bad??? Will she be ok? I'm so scared...

Cookiebaker
11-28-2002, 05:46 AM
Oh Slleipner, hang in there! Poor Josie! We will be keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers today, and keep us updated. I know how scary it is when you don't know what is wrong. Hopefully the vet will be able to bring relief right away.

slleipnir
11-28-2002, 05:47 AM
Thank you..stupid school..why do I need school anyway, I wanna stay with my little girl..

delidog
11-28-2002, 06:22 AM
Yes, Please get her to a vet right away...could be a blockage of some sort....
Please keep us updated...

slleipnir
11-28-2002, 06:25 AM
Can't get her to the vet till 10 now :[ So now I can't be with her. The vet is on call in the country or something..My dad said he'd take her a little earlier anyway. She seems ok now, she wants to eat and stuff. Zeke was kinda smelling at her, and she snapped at him, I think shes really uncomfortable..Poor girl..she must have bad cramps and stuff..I'm going to call home at lunch to check on her..

delidog
11-28-2002, 06:32 AM
Well, At least you'll have answers...than dad.....its' tough having to work or go to school when your furkids aren't well....
Good Luck...
Give her a {{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}}}
do it gently till you find out whats' wrong however....
from us!!!

Cincy'sMom
11-28-2002, 07:05 AM
If Jo is throwing up and having trouble on the other end, it sounds like there could be some sort of blockage. Sometimes things pass ontheir own, but a trip to the vet to be sure is a good idea...cause sometimes they won't!

Poor jJosie! Feel better soon!

Aspen and Misty
11-28-2002, 08:04 AM
O I hope Jo is ok! Poor Girl! I hope everything goes good and the vat can fix her up all new again.

Ash

anna_66
11-28-2002, 09:48 AM
You must be at the vets right now, how is Jo doing? I hope there is nothing wrong with her. Please let us know, I will be thinking of her today. Take care, both of you!
Anna

Tanya&Fritz
11-28-2002, 09:51 AM
Let us know as soon as you hear.

ellensy
11-28-2002, 10:19 AM
Hope that Jo's fine...

aly
11-28-2002, 01:14 PM
Too bad you don't live in the US, you'd have today off school :(

It sounds like a blockage to me too. Check her gums to see if they're white. If they are, she needs to get to the vet RIGHT AWAY! But I guess she's already been to the vet actually. Please let us know as soon as you can how she is. I will keep her in my prayers.

ChrisH
11-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Oh dear, poor Jo :( I have only just read your post and am hoping she is okay now! Be thinking about her and you too.

slleipnir
11-28-2002, 01:37 PM
Thanks so much everyone, it means a lot that your here for me. Jo seems to be doing good, my dad has been home all day and said she hasn't done that again. The vet said its probably nothing, maybe a col..er..something I don't remember now colitius maybe? Anyway, he said to keep an eye on her, and he gave her some pills. She seems to be her normal self again, I hope she passes her wastes soon if she hasen't yet. I love my baby so much, I'm so happy she seems better, I've been thinking about her all day.

Aspen and Misty
11-28-2002, 02:02 PM
i'm so glad everything is good! I have been worried all day! Give her a hug for me

Ash

ChrisH
11-28-2002, 02:32 PM
I am so glad to read the good news that Jo is better now :) Please give her hug from me too!

primabella
11-28-2002, 02:39 PM
sorry i'm late, but i'm really glad jo's okay :D hope all goes well.

ownerof3dogs
11-28-2002, 11:57 PM
I am so gald that Jo is o.k I would have been so scarred if it was one of my dogs. It's even scarier when something happens during the night. I hope Jo continues to feel better

Crikit
11-29-2002, 12:06 AM
I hope Jo's okay. I'll keep both of you in my thoughts.

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Glad Jo is better now. Bet she gave you a scare! I was getting worried as I read the post.