PDA

View Full Version : Prayin' Pippin

JenyBryan
11-28-2002, 01:55 AM
Pippin you melted my heart! I think you are counting your blessings to have such a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Enjoy your COTD!

The Bryan Family

Barbara
11-28-2002, 03:32 AM
Pippin, I cannot believe that you are such a bad boy. I am sure your heart has the colour of your fur and you are praying for much nicer things;)

You are a supercutie and deserve being cat of the day. Congratulations, special boy.

Frostfrog
11-28-2002, 03:42 AM
Damn! At first I thought I had not opened "Cat of the Day" but rather "Ermine of the Day," for I once saw a white ermine standing on the tundra looking just like Pippin.

But no, I read on and discovered that I had found the unholy holy cat, Pippin, and that, given the chance, he might forget about the squirrel and go for the ermine. Boy, I already love that rascal and I am expecially pleased to learn that even the dog recognizes that Pippen is king, as well the dog should.

And if he is a "Little White Man," then he and I have something in common.

11-28-2002, 03:53 AM
Oh Piippin , almighty Pippin !!! I am so honoured tomeet you !!
Sure you weren't praying for extra catnip or so ???

Anyway , you can have as much as you like !!
Hail to the KING !!

Miss Meow
11-28-2002, 04:13 AM
Pippin, you give an aura of unadulterated cheekiness! What fun it must be to have you in the family! Happy COTD cutie!

Lillycat
11-28-2002, 04:40 AM
i just love the pose....i call it "listening to the sun"......he looks sooo innocent.......i have a kitty like that......but it pays to take heed.....what a delightful cotd....congratulations!!!

Dan Holder
11-28-2002, 06:01 AM
Pippen sounds like he keeps things lively around his realm. Cute as can be, too. That's a great picture. Good luck.

ganime
11-28-2002, 06:38 AM
I wonder if Pippin is named after the Pippin in Lord Of the Rings ?

jenluckenbach
11-28-2002, 06:59 AM
Hail to King Pippen. We all bow down to you. Thank you for the prayer today on Thanksgiving. Life is good, when you are King.....but try to have mercy on your subjects....

neko1
11-28-2002, 07:21 AM
Heehee Pippin you are so cute! You definately are the king!

catmandu
11-28-2002, 09:28 AM
Pipin you are a pip of a cat. I think that you should forget about the squirrel and pray for some cat treats or a nice soft , cat bed to lie in . Or maybe think big and pray that your guardians can get you a nice cat tree to sleep in. precious Praying Pippin COTD>:D ;) :eek:

Cataholic
11-28-2002, 09:39 AM
Pippin, you are one nawteekat! I bet you are praying for more love and affection from your hoomans, aren't you? Or, maybe that you won't have to eat yukky food, and get liver instead? You are on beautiful kitty to be gracing us this Thanksgiving Day! Hope yours is wonderful.:)

Bari_d
11-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Hee hee...what a great Thanksgiving Cat of the Day - Pippin, you really made us smile this morning - what a great photo! You are too purrrrecious!!! And I can see why your family is "thankful" for you. We hope you get a bite or two of turkey (not squirrel) today! Bless you, King Pippin!!

Thanksgiving noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/hpythanks.gif

Randi
11-28-2002, 10:30 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Pippin!

I hope you get what you're praying for! :D Enjoy your day!

Kitty Cass
11-28-2002, 10:59 AM
Oh beautiful Pippin! What a great picture! I have a Merry, and he has brothers Frodo and Sam, and sister Mathilda (who would have been a Pippin too, but she didn't look like one). But you, Pippin, sound like the perfect mischievous Pippin!

Happy COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Pippin
What a sweet fellow you are!! Are you prayin' for lots of treats and goodies for being our speical Cat of the Day today? If so, I hope all of your prayers are answered. :D

gini
11-28-2002, 01:43 PM
Pippin!! Have you ever caught our attention today!

King? Of course!! I just love cats that chatter away and I have fallen in love with you.

Today is special and so are you, our beautiful Cat of the Day on this Thanksgiving Day.

Soledad
11-28-2002, 04:04 PM
Oh, I just about died when I saw that picture. What a cutie! I have a soft spot for naughty boy cats as I know they're sweeties underneath it all. What a great pose!

lynnestankard
11-28-2002, 04:16 PM
Oh Pippin - you adorable, gorgeous white furboy!! I'm totally in love and would love a quick nose kissie xxx
Congratulations on being chosen as the Thanksgiving Cat of the Day - well the photo looks like your giving thanks!!!

Lynne

tatsxxx11
11-28-2002, 05:44 PM
Dearest Pippin, you are the answer to a Thanksgiving Day dream come true....The MOST beautiful Thanksgiving Day Cat of the Day imaginable!! What a great photo of one beautiul kitty!!:) Congratulations to you precious Pippin!! (And I can't imagine you are really THAT nawtee!!...Poor Abby!:;))

lizbud
11-28-2002, 06:29 PM
Hi Pippin,

What a sweet character you are baby boy. I have a puppy
who would love to meet you. He lives with four kitties, but
only one who will tolerate his "play". :rolleyes: He would be
enchanted to meet a kitty who walked on two feet with paws
up.LOL. Happy congrats to you Pippin for being chosen for a
day of honor today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!:)

felinefriend
11-28-2002, 06:34 PM
Praying Pippin, the little King Cat of Thanksgiving Day!!! Your photo is soooo sweet and funny, and it sounds like you're a little bit of an ornery angel! I think you are praying that you won't be misunderstood... you NEED all that rowdiness to keep your Humans and Doggy on their toes!!! You sound like a blast to be around!!! Thanks for giving me the biggest Thanksgiving Day smile, Sweetie!!! Hope you had a great Turkey Day!!!!:cool: :D :) :p

Lennie B.
11-28-2002, 06:42 PM
Pippin, your picture and story broke me up this morning! I hope that your prayer was answered, and that your family realizes that, when you are forced to swat them or take other disciplinary action, that it's only for their own good! I hope that your special day as COTD has been full of treats and fun, and that, in honour of the occasion, you were a little bit nice to your sweet canine sister Abby! :) :) :)

kimlovescats
11-28-2002, 10:58 PM
What a precious little kitty you are! Congratulations on being COTD!!! Keep those pictures coming, and keep sending up those prayers! ;o)

Kim

shais_mom
11-28-2002, 11:10 PM
What a precious picture!!!
It is lovely!!!
Pippin sure sounds like a wonderful little buddy!!!
Congratulations on Your day!

smokey the elder
11-29-2002, 07:24 AM
What a stunning white kitty you are! I think he looks like he's begging. One of my fosters, Mittens would beg for cheese. I hope you got a lot of turkey yesterday!:)

Vio&Juni
11-29-2002, 07:37 AM
Pippin, you are what I think a male cat should be :D That's why I love them - boys ;)
Great picture!!! I bet, being such an interesting kitty, you have more of these, so I demand for more pictures ;)