PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2002, 07:31 AM
http://www.hallmark.com/Website/Images/Greetings/siv1128/pilgrim.gif

I have much to be thankful for this year. A wonderful husband, a great Draker, a good job, and my wonderful friends at Pet Talk!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with thier families and friends!

Dixieland Dancer
11-26-2002, 08:49 AM
Thanks Souraya! I have much to be grateful for this year also and all my Pet Talk friends are definitely on the list too!

Remember to sneak the pets a few pieces of Turkey too!!! That will make them very grateful! :D

ramanth
11-26-2002, 08:51 AM
*HUGS*

Thanks Souraya!

I have much to be Thankful for as well. My health, a loving boyfriend, Kia's health, a new kitty friend, and all my friends here at Pet Talk! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Cookiebaker
11-26-2002, 04:54 PM
How sweet, Souraya! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and from the recipes on the recipe thread, they sound delicious!

I'm thankful for Pettalk...a place to relax and read other's stories w/o all the garbage that you find on other chat sites. I'm thankful for my wonderful hubby Mark...my loving pets...a warm house & clothes to wear...peace and quiet and FREEDOM...my Mom & Dad in-law...and having a good job in an even greater environment. And I will be most thankful if I make it through until Thursday night after all the cooking and cleaning up is OVER WITH!! :D

moosmom
11-26-2002, 07:19 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends I've met here at Pet Talk. I am very thankful for my furbabies and the unconditional love they give me.

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving with your friends, family and furbabies.

(((hugs)))

Tina
11-26-2002, 08:09 PM
Thank you Souraya!!

I'm grateful to have my wonderful daughter, my wonderful hubby, my family,my very wonderful furbabies and featherbabies,and all of my great friends here at Pet Talk!!

Karen
11-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving, everyone!

We are thankful for all of you who make this community a wonderful place, for Miss Hoppy, and for knowing that people all over the world love their animals!

Fuzzy317
11-26-2002, 09:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!

I hope you all eat less than I do on Thursday. :D

kohala
11-27-2002, 12:51 AM
Thanks for this thread, Souraya! And thanks for all of you who make my days a lot brighter!!!

ownerof3dogs
11-27-2002, 02:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get stuffed. (I love to eat):D

Pam
11-27-2002, 06:45 AM
I was thinking of starting a thread similar to this and you had the same idea! I am thankful for family, friends, health, a job I enjoy, my furkids and of course Pet Talk. I consider so many of you good friends and am so appreciative to Karen and Paul for getting the idea for this site. You have made a wonderful place for all of us to come and hang out and we thank you for all that you do!

RockyRoad
11-27-2002, 08:24 AM
Thanksgiving is tomorrow for us. But I am thankful for Lady, Sally, Floppsy, Kelsey, even my fish tanks, my mom, my dad, my sister, my wonderful teachers, my friends, SEAN(the person I like), AND OF COURSE EVERYONE AT PET TALK AND ALL THEIR PETS AND FAMILY!! Oh yeah and God too cause he made all that stuff....I think.

catland
11-27-2002, 10:24 AM
I'm thankful for my husband, I'm thankful that we're both employed right now (Oregon is suffering some of the worst unemployment in the country), I'm thankful for all of the kind words of condolences that I received from the pettalkers here when my cat, Quincy, died last month, I'm thankful that I still have my other three wonderful cats, Sid, Jan, and Joxer.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Chinadoll
11-27-2002, 11:17 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Thankful for...
-Joey, he can be a pain in the but, but he truly loves me.
-My crazy family...the loud Italian side and the more subdued Filipino side
-my friend Maria, who always makes me laugh at life even when it's really bad
-all my furbies, everyone should experience the love and companioship of a wonderful pet...there's nothing in the world like it.
-my job...I may complain about it, but I'm truly lucky to have found a place that offers such great benefits and flexibilty with my school....and the fact that we get off early today and have Friday off too :)
-and of course everyone on this board...it's great to be able to speak with people that share the same love of pets as I do

Albea
11-27-2002, 11:35 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/thanksgiving12.gif
Best wishes for a very happy, safe and fun day with your family and pets

Albea
11-27-2002, 11:54 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/animatedrex.gif And if you eat too much you can do what this pup is doing ;)

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2002, 11:59 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!! I hope that everyone has a happy, healthy, and safe Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for meeting all of the great people at Pet Talk, still being employed, and receiving unconditional love from my 3 beautiful furkids. :)

Nomilynn
11-28-2002, 12:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to my USA buds! :D :D

11-28-2002, 08:51 AM
Best wishes to everybody on Pettalk , from Lut in Belgium !!

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/thanksgiving21.gif

anna_66
11-28-2002, 09:56 AM
I give thanks for my terrific husband, my loving family & all the great people here at pet talk!
I hope you all have a most wonderful Thanksgiving:D

Dogz
11-28-2002, 10:56 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS YEAR. FAMILY, FRIENDS, PETTALK BUDS, PETS, AND THINGS THAT WE NEED.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

luckies4me
11-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
http://www.hallmark.com/Website/Images/Greetings/siv1128/pilgrim.gif

I have much to be thankful for this year. A wonderful husband, a great Draker, a good job, and my wonderful friends at Pet Talk!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with thier families and friends!

WOW! I can't believe you are already married!:eek:

I too have much to be thankful for. My family and pets and friends on PT. Food and my ratties. So much it woud take me forever to list everything. :D

luckies4me
11-28-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by catland
I'm thankful for my husband, I'm thankful that we're both employed right now (Oregon is suffering some of the worst unemployment in the country), I'm thankful for all of the kind words of condolences that I received from the pettalkers here when my cat, Quincy, died last month, I'm thankful that I still have my other three wonderful cats, Sid, Jan, and Joxer.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

From a fellow Oregonian I hear you on that one! I applied at Harry and David this year and got the job but we don't have enough money for daycare so it will have to wait a while more. Oh well, I can stay home with my son more, yippe!!:D