PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet eat too much?

jenluckenbach
11-26-2002, 06:23 AM
I voted no. But that is only because my pets are all regulated. They eat in their individual carriers (Or seperate rooms) with a measured amount of food twice each day. They know the routine and will go o their respective places. If I did not do this I guarrentee that some would eat too much....namely Lucas and Biddy with Ashley not far behind !!!

Pam
11-26-2002, 06:26 AM
What a great idea Jen! I'm afraid that my Trevor probably eats more than Andy because I just leave their dry food down and allow them to eat on the "honor system." hehe! I don't think at this point I could successfully institute the separated feeding places. They are older and set in their ways and, to borrow an old cliche and slightly modify it, "you can't teach an old cat new tricks." :) In my case there would be a kitty rebellion!

joycenalex
11-27-2002, 10:13 AM
the cats free feed and don't seem to have a problem:) i shudder to think how much both dogs would eat if they could :eek:. alex is the KING OF COUNTER SURFING and duke is an occasional surfer and beneficary of alexs' skills.

Lillycat
12-09-2002, 02:50 PM
nevvie is a right plump little elf......but now that i am in a bigger house.....he is slimming down a wee bit......mostly because baby washy chases him all over the place!;) indra is just a sleek striped baby boy.....all 5 yrs of him!