PDA

View Full Version : Matted-fur kitty now at the Rainbow Bridge

margaret
11-25-2002, 04:07 PM
I haven't posted for a while 'cause I've been kind of busy, but this is an update for those of you who still remember this thread: Matted kitty fur (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14545). I just got an e-mail from my pet-sitting boss that the old kitty with the severely matted fur was put to sleep on Sunday (11/24). I was told that the kitty stopped eating on Saturday and was no longer able to stand, so the owners took him in to the vet the next day and had him euthanized. :(

Hopefully the kitty will now rest in peace. No more pain or discomfort. He was over 21 years old!

neko1
11-25-2002, 04:55 PM
That is so sad to hear:( But I know that the kitty is at peace now.

jenluckenbach
11-25-2002, 06:52 PM
I am glad you posted the update. I have wondered about him since the original post. Now he lives at the RB with his fur in perfect shape and his health restored.

Miss Meow
11-25-2002, 07:25 PM
Rest in peace kitty. That's so sad, I'm sure he'll be up there saying thank you to you.

catland
11-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Thank-you for the update. He was a very old kitty and now he no longer hurts.

lynnestankard
11-26-2002, 12:29 PM
Margaret - many thanks for the update - I too had wondered how things turned out. It's so sad - but at least he's at peace now at R.B. with all our much loved pets.

Lynne

Cataholic
11-26-2002, 09:34 PM
Margaret, thanks for the update, though I am sorry it is one of sadness. I, too, had wondered how the kitty was faring. Now, the kitty is at the RB with the most beautiful coat in the world!