PDA

View Full Version : Dear K'Cee:

Edwina's Secretary
11-25-2002, 03:48 PM
Dear heart....let's talk about the Christmas tree and all the other lovely decorations you will be starting to see over the next few weeks.

There is some concern about your reaction.....

Edwina darling, can you influence "Christmas Future" in your dreams? If so, please purr-suade K'Cee to leave the Christmas tree alone. It's not up yet, but will be soon....

So let me make it clear.....the tree and all the decorations are Feline Fashion Accessories!!!

They are not toys to be played with but ways to enhance our beauty and increase the admiration (and gifts!!!!) we get from our adoring humans.

For examples and tips you can check out my photo album... Edwina! (http://community.webshots.com/user/saraanddon )

(Unfortunately my momma neglected to keep copies elsewhere!)

Your godmothercat.......

Edwina

NoahsMommy
11-25-2002, 05:08 PM
Oh!! Edwina, you are such an elegant girl! I love all the pictures of you, even when your mommy dresses you up as a...cow...still the stoic kitty. :)

Um...if you don't mind, please don't talk to Noah, Noel and Basil...I don't want them knowing about this...they are being told the Christmas tree and all the decorations are HOT or POISONOUS... ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-25-2002, 06:58 PM
Edwina I just had to peek at your pictures. They are wonderful as usual. I loved your reindeer look.

I can't let the boys see this thread. They don't know what a Christmas tree is. Since it's just me, it got to be to much work putting one up and re-decorating and re-decorating and re-decorating as fast as the rascals can un-decorate it. Tinsel can be a real health risk too and they loved to eat the stuff. I have a ceramic tree I use now.:D

zippy-kat
11-26-2002, 02:48 PM
:eek:
Edwina darling, I trust your judgement in many things, but I had to cover K'Cee's eyes when we got to the "Edwina in tree" pic! True....true... you and I know you weren't really in the tree, but you know how these young impressionable minds are!! Give them a branch and they take the whole-dang forrest! :p

(Great pics by the way!!! K'Cee now wants a set of utters for Christmas.... :rolleyes: HA! :D )