PDA

View Full Version : New Rats and a New Name!!!!

luckies4me
11-25-2002, 01:00 PM
Hey everyone. I am changing my rattery name and would like suggestions for a name. Do you guys have any idea. Last name was Oh Rats! Rattery. So now I want something different. So if ANYONE CAN PLEASE help me decide on a name I would really appreciate it. I want to get my new site up and running by Christmas time. :D

To give everyone an idea for a name I will attach a pic of my banner, uncomplete of course until the name can be decided on. But this will give you an idea. I want it to be sort of la la landish, like fairies or something, which is why my rat is wearing wings, hehe.

Also I got three new ratties!:D

I got two new bucks and one doe. The doe is a dark skinned self hairless (either agouti or black). One buck is an agouti mismarked masked, but his mask is pretty nice. He has one dark ear and one light one, very cute! The other buck is a pearl, a very sought after color in the rat fancy. You can't breed them together though because the gene is lethal but he is beautiful none the less. Oh yes, so I guess I will need to ask for suggestion on names too, hehe.

I will post pics as soon as I take some, which will be in about ten minutes. Thanks in advance for all the help.

aly
11-25-2002, 01:17 PM
I'll be thinking on names ... can't wait to see the pics of the new babies! :)

luckies4me
11-25-2002, 01:18 PM
Isn't he cute! This is the masked boy.

luckies4me
11-25-2002, 01:20 PM
:D

Chinadoll
11-25-2002, 02:35 PM
hmmmm....I'll have to think about names...Oh Rats Rattery is a cute name...but I undersatnd wanting a new name.

Cute rattie pics!!