PDA

View Full Version : Ritzy...Ritzy... where for art thou, Ritzy?

rosethecopycat
11-24-2002, 10:30 PM
Mr. Jones has been working on his Shakespeare for you, Ritzy.

Check him out!

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2002, 12:29 AM
LOL Too funny. :D
http://members.aol.com/myerssh61/218826.jpg

"Ritzy where art thou."

neko1
11-25-2002, 05:53 AM
LOL that is toooo cute!!:D

Pam
11-25-2002, 06:05 AM
LOL!! Very funny! Oh do I detect another Pet Talk romance in the bud! First we had:

Oliver and Olivia
Edwina and Marius with Gabe muscling in on the action
Ritzy and Mr. Jones?

Too cute!

Vio&Juni
11-25-2002, 07:38 AM
"When a Man loves a Woman", well, "When a Tom loves a Kitty" or better said "When Mr. Jones loves Ms. Ritzy" :D

Edwina's Secretary
11-25-2002, 09:00 AM
"When a Man loves a Woman", well, "When a Tom loves a Kitty" or better said "When Mr. Jones loves Ms. Ritzy"

Perhaps...."The Things We Do for Love"????? :D :D

jenluckenbach
11-25-2002, 09:05 AM
Too funny

tuxluvr
11-25-2002, 09:29 AM
Is that King Henry-Jones I see?

That is hilarious! Ritzy just got back from her annual vet visit....PHEW, am I glad that only happens once a year! You would think she was undergoing some horrid torture, and that was BEFORE any needles were involved.

I bought a new carrier, a soft-sided zippered one that has mesh for viewing..she runs and hides when the old hard sided one makes an appearance......she did so well, didn't suspect anything, was even very quiet once I put her in and zipped it up----I thought, WOW, she's going to be good for a change....NOT

Halfway down the road and the squalling started...at the vets she hissed and growled and snarled and spit....the BIG TOWEL had to be used. But still a clean bill of health, at 14.8 lbs (I asked if she was overweight and he said she is just a big cat, but not too fat).....

I got this look of "mom, you CHEATED! Luring me into that warmed up box then let that man in the white coat stick things in me!!!!"

So in the spirit of the great Bard, I'm guessing Ritzy is saying

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
"Methinks me mom asketh for a swift retaliation, perchance a honed claw and a stealthy pounce on her bare ankle will soothe my pouty countenance!"

tuxluvr
11-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Hark, what light from yonder monitor gloweth!
Tis thy ebony face and ivory be-whiskered lips
Dost thou pine for my fine white toes?
Be your desire sparked by my tuxedo clothes?

Ah, what's in a name, Sir Jones
Tis that crooning song I crave
Sir Barry White will serenade
Two star-crossed kitties hearts enslave!

Tina
11-25-2002, 10:04 AM
OMG!! That is so funny!!