PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Carrie and Jennifer(t)!

tatsxxx11
11-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Seems this is a big birthday...day, on Pet Talk! I didn't include KayAnn on this thread as she already has very own birthday thread going!:D So, to you dear Carrie and Jennifer, a very, very Happy Birthday!! I hope you both enjoyed a very special day! And by the way, we miss you both!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cincy'sMom
11-24-2002, 05:17 PM
Happy Birthday Carrie and Jennifer! Drop in sometime soon!!

neko1
11-24-2002, 05:36 PM
Happy Birthday to you both!:D

sammi
11-24-2002, 07:35 PM
Carrie & Jennifert HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!! And you are missed!!;)

lizbud
11-24-2002, 08:07 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!

and many more wonderful times ahead for you both.

Carrie,

I am amazed. I really thought you were older then you
are.:rolleyes: I have a daughter born in 1967. Gosh I must
be getting old.:D Hope your day was delightful !!!

Jennifer,

Hope your day was a good one. We miss you on PT.
How is Duncan getting along? Check in when you can.

ownerof3dogs
11-24-2002, 10:06 PM
Happy Birthday

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-25-2002, 06:23 AM
Happy Birthday to you both!! I was online all day yesterday trying find homes for these 2 dogs and didn't check Pet Talk that much.
Hope you had a great birthday, Jennifer and Carrie!

11-25-2002, 11:19 AM
Happy Birthday !!!http://www.forum-smilies.com/fun_11.gif

Logan
11-25-2002, 11:49 AM
A belated Happy Birthday to two of my favorite Pet Talkers!!!! :D We miss you both!!!! :)

Logan

jennifert
11-25-2002, 12:22 PM
WOW! Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! I miss Pet Talk so much too! :( I try to get on as much as possible but I can barely skim the surface and certainly can't keep up with everything!! I'll keep trying to read along and throw my 2 cents in every once in a while though!!
;) :D

And what an honor....to share my birthday with the fabulous Carrie! Neither Duncan nor I would have made it this far without her great input and advice, along with the rest of the PetTalkers!!! And of course the marvelous Kay-Ann! Her and Simba have made me smile more than once when I thought I was having a "bad day"

Thanks again and I look forward to celebrating many more with my friends here!:)