PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for long or short sleeved T-shirts!

Vermontcat
11-24-2002, 07:59 AM
While we are still waiting for the new logo so we can vote on a T-shirt design we still need to decide if we want to have long or short sleeved T-shirts. Please vote.

luckies4me
11-24-2002, 01:15 PM
Just to let everyone know, the long sleeves cost more, but only by a few dollars. However it might be a good idea to have long sleeve with winter approaching and all. It's chilly out!

koxka
11-25-2002, 10:17 PM
I'm for short sleeves, by the time we have decided if short or long , decided the dessing, and if we want it plain or rough and what colour or colours, then printed and sent I'll bet it will be spring if not summer.! :D

Fuzzy317
11-25-2002, 10:21 PM
I voted short sleeve. I own 1 long sleeve T-shirt, maybe not. :confused:

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-25-2002, 10:40 PM
I voted short sleeve... cause you can always put a long sleeve under it to keep warm

Cookiebaker
11-26-2002, 05:34 AM
both?????? That's probably not a possibility though...but I voted for long sleeve. There's nothing more cozy than a longsleeved T. But short is also fine....because summer is when I usually where t's anyway.

anna_66
11-26-2002, 05:43 AM
Long would be nice, but I voted short. You can always put a shirt over or under:D

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-26-2002, 11:39 AM
I love long sleeved T-shirts!! So, of course, I voted long sleeve. But short sleeve works too :D

jennifert
12-02-2002, 01:08 PM
I love long-sleeve shirts too! But what is this for? Are we getting our own Pet Talk t-shirts? :D :eek:

anna_66
12-02-2002, 01:30 PM
Ya, I think they are trying to find out how many people want them and if they want long or short sleeves. I haven't heard anything about it for a little while, I hope they are still planning to do it....hint, hint:D

sasvermont
12-02-2002, 01:47 PM
I voted for long, but don't mind short!:eek:

luckies4me
12-02-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Ya, I think they are trying to find out how many people want them and if they want long or short sleeves. I haven't heard anything about it for a little while, I hope they are still planning to do it....hint, hint:D

Yes I am! I will undergo the massive undertaking myself if I must.
I was thinking we can have a contest where people can enter a pet from each category, such as : cats, dog, bird, small and furry etc. Then we vote for which picture we like best and throw them all together and walla!

Actually I am getting pretty anxious as I too have not heard anything from Amy or Vermontcat. I will PM then today and ask what is going on. All I am waiting for is for them to come up with something and Karen to finish he new logo. But sense I will be the one printing the shirts I want to do it soon. Pretty please. I had this idea awhile ago and I really want to make it workthis time, so if Vermont Cat and Amy can let me know if they are still interested or not I would appreciate it. ;)

Vermontcat
12-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Hi Luckie, I didn't get a PM from you but I did see this post.:)
I was waiting to see what new logo Karen had, I thought she said it would be done last weekend so...
Karen hint hint ...
do you have anything new to show us. ;)

Here is a question for you Luckie, do you plan to do just the short sleeve T-shirts since more people wanted those or will you do some of both if it is a close vote?

Cookiebaker
12-02-2002, 08:26 PM
Just so you know, I would be willing to pay a couple of extra dollars to get a long-sleeved one if that's what it means.

luckies4me
12-02-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Hi Luckie, I didn't get a PM from you but I did see this post.:)
I was waiting to see what new logo Karen had, I thought she said it would be done last weekend so...
Karen hint hint ...
do you have anything new to show us. ;)

Here is a question for you Luckie, do you plan to do just the short sleeve T-shirts since more people wanted those or will you do some of both if it is a close vote?

Well Dan just told me that we Can do both long sleeve and short sleeve as long as we have enough tees to print. It would be better to do an even number or just the short sleeve if we only have a few people getting shirts. The more people we have to buy a shirt the less it will cost us to actually purchase the shirts as the purchase prive has to cover not only the printing and setup but also the ink.

Sorry I have not PMed you yet, tomorrow is my birthday and I am trying to get the house clean!!!!:D

Lillycat
12-03-2002, 04:37 AM
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to luckie, happy birthday to you!!! birthdays are a special time, enjoy yours!;)

luckies4me
12-03-2002, 11:22 AM
Thank you so much!:D

AmberLee
12-03-2002, 07:20 PM
I voted for long sleeved as that's my preference, but would be okay with short sleeve if that's the group's concensus.

(uhh -- is the design going to be someone's pet? I thought we were going with the Pet Talk logo: either the old one or the pending one...)