PDA

View Full Version : most popular dog group

primabella
11-23-2002, 10:48 PM
i was bored so i decided to make this poll. :D
just find out what group your dog is in and we'll see which are the most popular :) if you have a mix, check off "other".

if your not sure..click here to check :) (http://animal.discovery.com/guides/dogs/selector/selector.jsp)

ownerof3dogs
11-24-2002, 12:57 AM
My dogs are mutts, so they don't belong to any group. But my favorite groups are the working and herding groups.

Petna
11-24-2002, 03:03 AM
Im a lab owner and my fav groups are gundogs, working and herding one of the reasons is i have a lab and i use to have a border collie:eek:

primabella
11-24-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
My dogs are mutts, so they don't belong to any group. But my favorite groups are the working and herding groups.

for mutts and mixes, click off "other" :D
thx for the votes

Pam
11-24-2002, 03:20 PM
Of course non-sporting is the category that you find Standard Poodles (my Bella and also my Whitney (RB) :) )so that's what I voted for. Of course Miniature Poodles are covered in that category also, and my Ashley, (RB) , was a miniature. My second choice would be the Toy Group because I had 2 toy poodles (RB) and I loved them equally as well. :)

primabella
11-24-2002, 07:14 PM
oh..i forgot that you can only vote once..dan..g...sorry :o
thx for the votes :)

Dakota's Mommy
11-25-2002, 08:23 AM
I don't have a favorite group, but judging by my favorite breeds, the Sporting group tops the list with 3 of my favorite breeds, the Working group is right behind with 2 of my favorite groups and then Non-Sporting comes in because Dalmations are part of that group! So, I guess those are my favorite groups!

ParNone
11-25-2002, 08:22 PM
I voted for terrier, since I have 2 Cairns and love that
breed... And I also love Border Terriers, Westies, Wire-haired
Fox Terriers and Airedales.
But If I could have voted for more than 1 category, I'd have
also voted for Herding. I love Collies, especially since I have
one now... And also Beardies, Old English Sheepdogs, Shelties
and Aussies...

Par...

primabella
11-25-2002, 08:43 PM