PDA

View Full Version : yaay!

primabella
11-23-2002, 10:41 PM
well, today was the day we went to see the sheltie breeder and here's my story: :)
the breeder met us outside her place and brought us into her basement where she keeps all the litters. they were the only litter there and were so tiny! i had never seen any dog in person that small before!! :D she told us we weren't allowed to touch them yet because they weren't vaccinated :( so that kinda sucked. we watched them from outside their cage and eventually, the breeder brought down the parents of the pups. they both were very well-behaved and had great personalities, you could tell. it was so hard to pick between the pups, but after a long time, we chose the lighter one. we'll be naming him mickey (hope you like the name ;)) and picking him up dec.14. i think what kinda made my decision was when i saw the darker male playing really agressivly towards the other pups and i read that that could show how dominant a dog could turn out. but i also prefer lighter colored dogs and this one had really nice markings on his legs, and back. the breeder said both parents are healthy and that the puppies are guaranteed to be free of eye and the other diseases. she also knows a lot about her dogs and so i trust her a lot. well, thanks for listening, i'm just soo excited!! :):) new pics will be up tomarrow...if you guys care, i'll post the URL :D

Cookiebaker
11-24-2002, 06:17 AM
Oh that is *so* exciting...makes me want to go right out and go find another pup to buy! :rolleyes: I bet you are counting the days until you can bring Mickey home. I love the name, too, by the way. Pictures pictures pictures!! :D

Tina
11-24-2002, 09:00 AM
Aww...Congrats!! I bet Mickey is cute!! Can't wait to see pictures of him.:)

Tina
11-24-2002, 08:12 PM
Aww...He is so adorable!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you figured the image thing out:)

primabella
11-24-2002, 08:13 PM
lol..yeah :D thanks for your help :)

Tina
11-24-2002, 08:13 PM
Your Welcome!!:D :D