PDA

View Full Version : OKAY...Where am I going to sleep??!!!???

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 09:25 PM
As I sit at my computer I am on the edge of our bed. Honey is on his side, asleep, I think and this is what I see..... Rutherford is on my pillow....all of it !!! Amber, who is usually by her Daddy (on his side) is right in the middle of where I'd like to be soon. So is Monte and so is Biddy.Down at the foot of the bed is Jasper and waiting for me to lay down and get comfortable, is Willow (he likes my side) HOW am I going to find any space for me??!!!???

Cataholic
11-23-2002, 09:32 PM
I think I hear the couch in the other room calling you, shhhh, listen very closely, "Jen, come sleep on me"...or, the other alternative..go to the kitchen and open a can of cat food, then, swim against the tide, run to the room, and fall into bed!!!

Vermontcat
11-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Um, where do you plan to fit in the 2 new cats? Do you have a king sized bed? If not, then get one!
I suggest that you sleep standing up tonight or maybe on the couch?:p

Miss Meow
11-24-2002, 01:58 AM
You may have to take up extreme yoga so you can bend yourself into a pretzel, with a cat in each bend of your arms and legs :)

sasvermont
11-24-2002, 05:49 AM
I would buy a dog sized heated bed. I bet they will sleep in it if it is turned up to the highest temperature. Do the beds even have temperatures?

I have a heating pad that I use if my back is starting to ACT UP and when I use it - and roll off it - guess which two kitties are asleep on it in the morning? Yep. Graemer and Miley. They love it. I think the temperature is too high for them, even on low. They also love my heated mattress pad - like a heating blanket except that it goes under the sheets. It's wonderful and the cats will sleep for hours longer if I have it on! And they will also not need to sleep on me the entire night.

I too suggest you either buy a bigger bed or sleep on the couch, although they want YOU so no matter when you sleep unless you lure them away with a warmer object, they will consider you their heat source! (And loving MOM!)

jenluckenbach
11-24-2002, 06:02 AM
actually, instead of getting just a king sized bed, we are concidering just matressing (like carpeting, only with a mattress) the entire bedroom floor!

wayne0214
11-24-2002, 07:03 AM
Cataholic has the best idea -with the cat food. This is the only way I can get my pride into the kichen and away from where ever they are. All I have to do is rattle the dry food in their feeding tray and they come running.:D

........wayne

catmandu
11-24-2002, 12:55 PM
actually i am such a restless sleeper due to back pain that the cats sleep elsewhere . I have a lot of chairs , and a lot of furniture so that they atre now crowded and dont have to fight for a place to rest thier furrry little heads. They love my late dads couch and his lift chair and its the only piece of furniture that they dont sharpen thier nails on.

HoRsELUvR
11-24-2002, 01:11 PM
my cats do that too,but i roll alot at night so they usually end up leaving on their own